Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

daughters 3rd birthday, need help Rss

Payge turns 3 in a couple of weeks and i have no idea what im ment to do with the party.
Its Dora theme and the cake is sorted but what di i do next?
my biggest concern is that there will only be her and one other 3 yr old.
then there is 1x 6yr old, 2x 8yr old, and lots of other "kids" that are lots older
so what is expected of a party now?
can anyone please help me and give me some advicce smile
Hi...its my lil mans 3rd birthday on sunday...and for the last month ive been buying little things at a time...alot off ebay...its a spongebob theme and i got some scene setters for the walls...made signs and jellyfish out of cardboard and painted them.. and got pin the jelly fish on spongebobs net off ebay aswell... you would be surprised what you can get off there,...or at spotlight etc...but basicly there are 9 kids invited ages 11, 9, 7, 5, 2, 3 (3) and bub under one... only have the pin the jellyfish, pass the parcel and a pinata for party games.

this is the only party that ive gone to this amount of trouble for. and because we have put so much into the party DS is only getting a small pressent. but alot of partys these days are just a bbq at home or at a park with a couple of kids and party games ... Hope this helps grin
Sign in to follow this topic