Huggies Forum

what to get for 1st bday? Lock Rss

my niece is having her 1st birthday and a couple of weeks and i have no idea what to get her i mean no idea lol help please
I went to my friends daughters first bday in Jan. I got her an interactive seat thing but I had got it in the sales so normally wouldn't have spent so much lol. Most other people got her clothes or small toys. Lots of blocks and bath things from memory. I think at one they don't mind what they get! I know it was my friend opening most the presents and getting excited about them smile
I don't have daughters but a few friends who have daughters have a gave theirs a fisher price tea set. It has a teapot that sings and counts etc, some cups and cakes. It is really good and very popular with the one hear olds. It is about $35 in store but you may be able to pick it up new on ebay cheaper.
plush books are always a favourite, otherwise clothes. Kids grow so fast you can never have too many clothes!

my niece is having her 1st birthday and a couple of weeks and i have no idea what to get her i mean no idea lol help please

baby dolls are good, play cooking stuff, she may not use it now but will in a few months, play dough, building blocks, books, pretty hair stuff

My daughter turns 1 tomorrow, and we had her party yesterday - she got bath toys, books, plush toys, a doll, LOTS of clothes, duplo, and a fisher price cash register - her fave out of those has been the bath toys and the duplo!
We're getting her a little fold out couch, and a "little people" farm set.

Good luck with deciding!
Sign in to follow this topic