Huggies Forum

A pic of DDs AMAZING bday cake =D Lock Rss

Had DDs bday party yesterday, the cake was absolutely incredible!! Wish I was half as talented as the lady that made it <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

I have seriously never tasted cake this nice before, the bottom tier was called 'the devil's chocolate' and the top tier was vanilla. Soooo yummy!

All of it is edible aside from Dora, Boots and Swiper (and the signs obviously lol) <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

Oh wow that looks fantastic!
OMG that is awsome. My dd1 would love that. Bet it cost you an arm an a leg!

OMG that is awsome. My dd1 would love that. Bet it cost you an arm an a leg!

Only cost me $130 actually!!

DD was sooo excited when she saw it, she's been nagging me for a Dora bday cake for the last 3 months hahah
Omg that's absulutely gorgeous! &what a bargain

Only cost me $130 actually!!

DD was sooo excited when she saw it, she's been nagging me for a Dora bday cake for the last 3 months hahah

That's a pretty good price you did good! I have been gettin quotes for similar size cake if not smaller with few jungle animals on it for DS an everyone is wanting $240-$300 blink I could never bring my self to spend that kind of money on something thats gonna be eaten in a few minutes unless it was for a wedding!!

That's a pretty good price you did good! I have been gettin quotes for similar size cake if not smaller with few jungle animals on it for DS an everyone is wanting $240-$300 blink I could never bring my self to spend that kind of money on something thats gonna be eaten in a few minutes unless it was for a wedding!!

Jeez that's a bit expensive lol

The cake was 10inch on the bottom 6inch on top just to give you an idea smile

Definatley shop around, there is alot of businesses on FB aswell!!
Love it!!! wish i had taht kinda talent!

I orded my daughters birthday cake on friday..cnat wiat to see it! its the size of your top cake (6inch) and is dorothy the dinosaur and 25cupcakes to go with it with little roses on them,costing me $65
that is truely amazing

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

That looks toooo gooood to eat!! YUM tongue

Had DDs bday party yesterday, the cake was absolutely incredible!! Wish I was half as talented as the lady that made it <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

I have seriously never tasted cake this nice before, the bottom tier was called 'the devil's chocolate' and the top tier was vanilla. Soooo yummy!

All of it is edible aside from Dora, Boots and Swiper (and the signs obviously lol) <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

do you just happen to live in brisbane, because if you do, ill get the ladies name of you!

awesome cake! what an awesome surprise for your daughter, she would've been thrilled

do you just happen to live in brisbane, because if you do, ill get the ladies name of you!

awesome cake! what an awesome surprise for your daughter, she would've been thrilled

grin we are in Perth sorry!!
Sign in to follow this topic