Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Cake * Picture removed Lock Rss

Supermummy wrote:
Lol. That's good then. I'm not feeling great this morning and clearly my brain isn't processing well. But good that you didn't notice. Lol.

Yeah it is. Glad he loved it. Lol. I think it looks awesome. You did a great job. I love seeing photos of cakes. They always take ages to make but I enjoy doing them. And the end result is pretty cool.

Hope you are okay?
They are aye. I quite enjoy doing the cakes aye, would make them more if we ate cakes but in this house we aren't huge fans.
Wow that is very impressive!
Man I love cake, I would make them all the time, but the trouble is I would eat it all! My absolute favourite is apple cinnamon cake -yum! smile

Dam! I missed it! Sounds amazing though smile
Paperclip wrote:
Supermummy wrote:
Lol. That's good then. I'm not feeling great this morning and clearly my brain isn't processing well. But good that you didn't notice. Lol.

Yeah it is. Glad he loved it. Lol. I think it looks awesome. You did a great job. I love seeing photos of cakes. They always take ages to make but I enjoy doing them. And the end result is pretty cool.

Hope you are okay?
They are aye. I quite enjoy doing the cakes aye, would make them more if we ate cakes but in this house we aren't huge fans.

Yeah I'm alright. I woke up with a pounding headache. Felt like if I moved my head I would spew! Only had half a glass of wine the night before (although I hadn't had a drop of alcohol for a month or so) so doubt it was that. Kinda felt like an "oversleep" headache which is possible because I slept in the day from working all night. But considering I slept badly (coughed so much I made myself sick) I didn't really think it was that either. Anyway, made DH take the morning off work (think he did calls from home while watching ds) while I stayed in bed and then forced myself up in the arvo. Felt better by that night so dunno what was going on.

I couldn't justify spending the hours I do decorating a cake unless for a special occasion. Lol. If I did it as a job and got paid for it then I could. And for my kids bdays. But beyond that I can't really justify it. Lol. I do enjoy it/the end result tho. smile I saw something somewhere about celebrating half birthdays, and making cakes using half a cake as a result... That was pretty cool, maybe I should do that! Lol.
Sign in to follow this topic