Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

jacksons 1st birthday Lock Rss

my son jackson will b 1 nxt thursday and i want to get him something special does anyone have any ideas 4 me????
Hi there,
for my son's first birthday, I got him a swing, it was a huge hit. The novelty still hasn't warn off!!!! We gave it to him a few weeks early, due to living in a cold climate and his birthday falling in autumn. I have to say, it is the best thing I ever bought for him, he gets so excited by it.
I knew he would get spoilt rotten from my family, so we opted for buying him the swing, a 'special' birthday outfit and some books and DVD's and put the rest of the budget we allocated for his birthday into his bank account.
I also had professional photos done on the day to mark the occasion.
We also asked everyone who has played a special role in his life for the first year to write a special letter for him, sharing their words of wisdom, I have got them in the envelopes in a scrapbooking album, so when he's older he will know how special these people have been.
I hope this helps and I hope your little one has a wonderful first birthday.

Jo and Hay

i would gt him some puzzles i know its not special but at that age they dont know. puzzles are great for hand and eye coordination and patients.i would wait for christmas and the nexts birthdays for something special. not many things for 1 year olds.

philippa mum of Charley chicken

Hi jacksonsmummy Happy birthday to Jackson and I hope the weather is excellent and I bet he will have a wonderful time and there is somethings that Jackson might like.

* Swing
* Bike
* Table and chairs

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic