Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

jadenoll

3rd birthday Lock

I am doing a teddy bear's picnic for my son's upcoming 3rd birthday. does anyone have a recipe fo...

3 replies

For my son's 3rd birthday, the present that kept him occupied the longest was a trampoline passed down from an older cousin. You ha...

AliceTrew

Will soon be my daughters 5th b-day any ideas on what to do for it? Lock

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of party I could throw for my nearly 5 year old daughter...

2 replies

Being pregnant or nursing newborns you wont need the hassle of cleaning up or having guests that stay around long after the party is...

Mon74

Little Miss 3 Lock

My 3 yo daughter is such a little miss and is a little bossy sometimes with other kids. Any sugg...

1 reply

hi mon, My name is Claire and my daughter is 3 next month and she is really good with other children. I live near redcliffe at the...

antoinette

any ideas for 2nd bday??? Lock

i need help on ideas for my sons 2nd bday(sep),i want it here as i have a big yard any good ideas...

3 replies

My daughters 2nd B'day in november. im at a lost with what i should do. please help. she's in to just about anything but dislikes wa...

Proud Mummy

Pls help- Need idea's for games to play at 1st Bday! Lock

Hello everyone Does anyone have any idea's for games to play for a 1st bday Party? Most of the ...

4 replies

Hi I just had my DD 1st birthday and I hired a clown for the kids, she was great- she did dancing, pass the parcel, parachute game, ...

Bubbles04

Turning 2..party or not?? Lock

Hey everyone My daughter is turning 2 this year and we were wondering if we should have a party ...

2 replies

i took my daughter to a indoor playground. there wasnt many kids but she still had fun with her dad and aunty two other girls lookd ...

kathryn5219

what to get him....? Lock

hey there I have a little boy who is about to turn 2. When we go to the shops all he is interest...

3 replies

what about wiggles or playschool dvds with lots of music and play. books

firefoxy

Gifts under $15 Lock

Ok, with my mothers group there are heaps of children. They are all born around the same time so ...

5 replies

Books are great for both boys and girls as well as arts and craft. Or how about putting in $15 each and buying one big toy from all ...

Mindy

Cake what sort? Lock

Hi everyone, My little fellow will have his 1st b'day in 2 months and wondering what sort of cak...

4 replies

Hi, my daughter is the biggest Wiggles fan I've ever seen so I made her a Dorothy cake and she loved it! We actually had to take it ...

Proud Mummy

1st bday- Games for the parents! Lock

Hi all, Our daughters 1st bday is coming up and i already have some game ideas for the kids like...

1 reply

You could go the old three-legged race as well - would be pairing up the parents and probably get laughs from adults and kids alike....

ange mum of 2

need idaes VERY special birthday coming up Lock

Hi all, On the 30th of this month it will be our DD 2nd birthday but first birthday party. On her...

1 reply

Hi Angela, We are having a 2nd birthday next weekend. We are having pass the parcel and a treasure hunt. I am also setting up a cr...

3 Lock

my little girl turns 3 on sunday we are gonna get her ears pierced omg i hope she is ok with it n...

1 reply

Hi Chelsea How did your daughter go with getting her ears pierced? Have you pulled out your hair from both of them screaming?

Mez:-)

Advice on first birthday guests Lock

Hello all, My daughter is coming up to her first birthday and I would like to have a little part...

2 replies

hi i was in this position for my daughters 2nd birthday, being told that if my partners father & wife attended then no one else will...

Gemmagirl

A yummy cake frosting - please help! Lock

Hi! I know I should post this in the recipes but thought it might get more of a look in here! My ...

1 reply

hi i hope your daughter has an awesome birthday!! sorry i cannot be of any help but have you tried *googling* ... you might find so...

mum to 2 boys

1st birthday gift ideas Lock

My son is turning 1 soon and as he has an older brother between them they have just about everyth...

2 replies

Do they have a cubby house or a sand pit? That would keep them entertained for a while. Maybe only a bit at first but as your 1 year...

JacksonsMummy

jacksons 1st birthday Lock

my son jackson will b 1 nxt thursday and i want to get him something special does anyone have an...

3 replies

Hi jacksonsmummy Happy birthday to Jackson and I hope the weather is excellent and I bet he will have a wonderful time and there is ...

k.cable

1st and 2nd PARTY Lock

okay, i'm join my kids parties together (they are 8 days apart) my son is turning one and my dau...

1 reply

I think your food ideas are great, just watch the real littleies (ie 1 and 2 year olds) with the popcorn they could choke just keep ...

K311

Toddler Party Ideas That Have Worked For You :-) Heeelp !! Lock

Hi Everyone. I need some ideas..... My son is having his 2nd birthday party next weekend. I ...

2 replies

in response to particular food i recommend putting on finger food like sausage rolls, party pies, franforts, fairy bread, chips, . p...

Jacka

1st birthday in winter Lock

Hi ladies I am after some suggestions. my bubs is going to be turning one in the middle of winte...

4 replies

Hi jacka my daughter just had her 1st birthday and she is also a winter baby and we had the back yard decorated just incase the weat...

axels mummy

Birthday Cakes Lock

Whats your thoughts on first birthday's, to have a cake or not to have a cake.

4 replies

I think its specail to have a cake to show how old they are and the look on your childs face.

youngyummymummy

first birthday,i need help i have no idea what so ever helppppp Lock

im starting early on ollies bday but im stuck with ideas i want to get him something that he can ...

3 replies

Hi Youngyummymummy. Hows the planning going ? Just thought I would mention something i did for my sons first birthday. I bro...

mngbiz

First Birthday Cake Ideas Lock

Hi Just like to know what kind of cake did you get for your son/daughter's first Birthday. I am n...

13 replies

hi t here what a great idea there number 1 so you can take help of photos to remember that what i did for my son and daughter everyo...

janelleg

2nd Birthday - food & games ideas Lock

Hello All We are giving my Daughter an early birthday party (by 3 weeks) this weekend with famil...

2 replies

chocolate crackles, little flower cupcakes.they have no eggs or nuts in them. i have a receipe for it., cheese and vegemite sticks m...

Sarah n Kayla

Any ideas, 1st bday party Lock

Its my dd 1st bday in August and i was wandering if any one had any suggestions as to what to do ...

3 replies

do u have a kids indoor playground where the kids can run a muck and the company provides all the food an drinks for a price. its go...

shweeee

SMALL 1st b'day party Lock

Hi everyone I'm a bit overwhelemed at all the other posts regarding their childs 1st b'day parti...

4 replies

my little girl just turned 1 on the 5 june. We had a little bbq we invited like 25 people to but we had it on the sunday (4/6) at l...

melis

Party food for a little boy's 3rd birthday Lock

Hello Everyone I am pretty sure this will be enough food what to you think: fruit platter water...

1 reply

Hi Melly, I think you have your party well catered for and will have more than enough food. I never really cater for the adults jus...

remidee's mum

Christmas Baby - Fair B'Day? Lock

My little girl was born on christmas day. I always remarked on how unfair it must b for those poo...

2 replies

have you tried looking up her name day? In Europe they are celebrated as much/ if not more than birthdays and that could be a more p...

rinnah

1st birthday!! Lock

does any1 have any ideas for a first birthday party!! i am stuck!!! please help!

2 replies

Hi Rinnah My friend had a Bratz theme for her little girl and had the plates and table cloth,cups,party hats.ect. th...

bizzymum

Birthday Party Success Lock

Hi ladies Yesterday DD celebrated her 2nd birthday .She had a sleep in then woke to all her wond...

New no replies
Joel_2005

MAY BUBS 1st BIRTHDAY! Lock

Hey May bubs Mummy's congrats on making it this far...maybe life has become a little more hectic ...

2 replies

hey there were doing the same type of thing about the same amount of people were haveing our wee boys birthday on the 27th but his i...

Myrtle

3rd Birthday Ideas Help?. Lock

I have never been to a kids Birthday Party and am thinking of throwing a thied birthday for my so...

2 replies

well i had a party for my daughter and it lasted for around 4 hours. i provided food such as fairy bread, sausage rolls, home made p...

KellieAndShaunMummy

Ideas Please For a 2nd Birthday Present Lock

My daughters 2nd birthday will be here before I know it and I was just wondering if anybody had a...

6 replies

i'm getting my daughter a finch for her birthday. i also got her a floor 24 piece puzzle.

Chelle,Connor&Jai

UNIQUE FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT IDEAS? (for cousin) Lock

Hi there, My 9month old boys first cousin is turning 1 next weekend (on Mothers Day) and I despe...

1 reply

What about a time capsule? I have these for both of my babies and decided to seal them on their 1st birthdays.You could put a 2006 c...

Nike

1st birthday Lock

Hi. We are just about to have our 1st 1st birthday and was wondering if there was anyone out th...

4 replies

Had our little fella's 1st bday on Saturday. It was so much fun! Went from 11-1pm and mostly just adult friends and family with a co...

catherinef

how to host 3yr old party Lock

i am about to plan a 3rd birthday party for my daughter. We usually have family and friends but ...

1 reply

Hi Catherine, If you go to the "being a parent" tab on this site, then select "skills and activities" there is a whole section on p...

mum of two:)

Three male cousins 6 weeks apart! Lock

Hi I'm a proud mum of two kids and my youngest turns 1 on 24/5, that's not all. My first nephew w...

2 replies

Hi I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. Maybe when they get a bit older separate ones could be nice but at one they...

kat44

any kids born feb 10th 2002? Lock

My daughter Mataylah is now 4 and she is starting kindy next year, i cant believe how fast she ha...

New no replies
nataliebelly&bub

Gift Ideas for 4 yr old boy Lock

Hi Girlies, Wondering if you can help me out. My cousins son is turning 4 this week. Whats a go...

1 reply

Hey natalie I dont know if you can get them up there but try target any way. My son has a huge race car he is only 13 months old. ...

tracie

may 17th birthday children Lock

is there any here

3 replies

My little boy will be turning 2 on 1st May. We live in NSW. Can't believe he is going to be 2 in nearly less than a weeks time. I'm ...

sammiree

November 2004 babies Lock

Hi there, My son was born in November 2004 and i was wondering what other babies (we cant call t...

2 replies

hi my daughter was born on the 9th november 2004 I need help jezika just won’t eat. She has gone from eating lots at her meal times...