Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

itsybitsyspider

Nov 03 toddlers Lock

just a quick post for now ... will be back later! Just wondering if any of you ladies have toddl...

New no replies
quickasucanbaby

July 2005 babies have you started plannign there b days yet? Lock

hay there just wondering if there are any July 2005 bubbas and if you ahev started planning for t...

1 reply

Hi, My little girl was born on the 2nd July 2005. We are going to have a birthady party for her with family & some of our close fri...

**pink~elephants**

Party for a 4 yr old Lock

im holding a party for my 4 yr old son but dont know what i should do. i dont know if i should ha...

2 replies

hello im doing my daughters 4th birthday in may around the 17th we are having it at the local park there is loads of room for a hug...

JacksonsMummy

1st birthday party! Lock

hi mums just wondering for ur bubs 1st birthday party did u throw a big party or just had somethi...

1 reply

i want to know the same too although i feel that hers will be rather big as counting immediate fam there is 14. also what do you do?...

pinocchio

What did you buy your daughters for their first birthday? Lock

Hello, Would love to hear what you bought your daughters for their first birthday + what their...

9 replies

My daughter is 1 in august and im thinking of buying her one of those necklaces with her name as the charm. Hopefully shell like it ...

Insanity

Theme for 2nd Birthday?? Lock

My sons birthday is in may and i'm still not sure on what "theme" to give the party & cake.. we a...

3 replies

we had the blues clues party today and it was excellent all the kiddies came dressed in blue clothing we had some blue LCM type thin...

bizzymum

hi5 cake tin? Lock

hello to all mums ive decided to do a hi5 theme for daughters 2nd birthday in may .does anybody ...

4 replies

Hi I have a template for a hi5 cake (well the entire menu for a hi5 snow party) from a magazine. If you would like a copy email me...

lindab

Birthday present ideas for girl turning 3! Lock

Hi - My little girl is turning 3 soon, we were thinking of getting her a bike as a 'big present' ...

5 replies

I recently gave my friends little girl a toy washing machine - she loved it. Have also given 3 year olds girls; Funky boots/handbag...

axels mummy

1st Birthday Ideas Lock

Any ideas out there about what to serve for bub's 1st birthday, and also some ideas on designs fo...

4 replies

Hi there we just celebrated my babies 1st bday on the 16th march, she had a number 1 cake , we had all older kids so we provided a ...

KgRj

1st birthday present ideas for a boy with an older brother. Lock

Hi! Just wondering if anyone had some new/fresh ideas for a boys 1st birthday who has an older b...

1 reply

i have 2 boys and my youngest turned 1 recently i got him a personalised growth chart and personalised wall clock from identity dire...

Mummy 2 Two

3rd Birthday boy present ideas Lock

Hi my son is three in two weeks and I am stuck for gift ideas. Any suggestions? I can't afford an...

2 replies

My son is 3 in May and we can't afford much because we aree moving house. My son is a big matchbox car and soccer fan so we are gett...

Mandy1982

What cakes have you made??? Lock

Hi I was wondering what cakes everyone has made for their kids, so I will start first! DS#1 1st ...

3 replies

Train The first time i made a birthday cake for my 4 yr old nephew, i made a huge train..... and guess what he said to me.. "Can i h...

cutiesgirlsmum

Chocolate Crackle recipe Lock

Hi everyone, I have never had to make Choccie Crackles before but am making them for DD 2nd birt...

3 replies

the receipe should also be on the side of the packet of copha. does anyone know if you can melt copha in the microwave? steph

mngbiz

First Birthday Gift for boys Lock

Hi I would like to know what gifts you bought for you son. My son turns 1 in two weeks time and...

2 replies

We opened our son his own bank account, & put money in it for him, & because we had his naming at the same time he turned one we are...

mummabear1

tigger party HELP Lock

Hi everyone, i thought a forum would be the best chance i had at gaining ideas for my little ma...

4 replies

It is a shame that you cannot get to a spotlight store, their party section "Spartys" have excellent cake tins, by "Wilton". Maybe h...

melis

1st Birthday ideas for a little girl Lock

Hello Everyone Our little princess is turning 1 next week (can't believe the time has flown) any...

1 reply

my dd is turning one at the end of the month we are getting her a tea set and crayons and colouring in book I think as that is the s...

Duck5lings

12 year old celebration for chinese new year Lock

My eldest is turning 12 this year. They have done other cultures in school so he knows about the ...

New no replies
Princess~Leia

1st Birthday - share your plans Lock

Hey all, Kaydens first birthday is on 31st january. We are having his party on the 4th of feb, an...

1 reply

We had Mia's 1st birthday party on Sunday (the day before her birthday). We had a bbq with around 50 adults and 20 kids complete wi...

Princess~Leia

what did you do for the 1st birthday games? i will be hosting 20-1yr olds!! HELP Lock

hey guys, i am wondering if any one could tell me what they did for a first birthday party. I hav...

1 reply

Hey Leia, personally, I wouldn't worry too much about 'games' for 1 yr olds. For Mackenzy's 1st, I had lots of balls, and baskets of...

Mummy 2 Two

Reply to Is this rude by Shazza Lock

Hi, Your post is locked so I had to reply this way but to answer your question if I was you I wou...

1 reply

I totally agree ... I would definitely tell the mum that you would prefer the 8 year old not attend! It sounds like thchild is not ...

Rebecca J

Ideas for a 2 year old Birthday party Lock

hi ladies love any ideas on what i can do for DDs 2nd birthday. i will be a whale by then and wa...

2 replies

Hi rebecca, my DD will be 2 in Jan and I have arranged for a 'fairy' to come over and entertain her 6 little friends with music and...

Party headaches Lock

Is this rude? Posted: 08-01-2006 03:37 PM Hi DS is turning 3 soon and we are planning just a...

1 reply

Just had to copy and past as I accidentally ticked 'no replies' doh!!!

Is this rude? Lock

Hi DS is turning 3 soon and we are planning just a small party at home for his closest friend. S...

New no replies
melis

1st birthday party having entertainment for 2.5 year olds Lock

Hello Everyone Our DD's 1st birthday is next month and since most of her big brothers friends wi...

3 replies

We went to a great 2yo bday party and mum had three areas set up. One was 'big' outdoor toys which she had hired from a couple of to...

felicia

first birthday Lock

my daughter will be one in feb and we are starting to form ideas on how to celebrate this event I...

2 replies

We celebrated Lachlan's first birthday by having a morning party at the local park. It was great as I didn't have to worry about cl...

Birthday Food Ideas! Lock

Hi everyone! It's my sons second birthday soon and we're having a party for him. As a kid my m...

4 replies

I wrote C0cktail franks - it must have been that word! I also said sausage rolls, mini quiches, party pies, ham cheese and egg puffs...

working-mummy-of-2

First birthday Lock

Hi my name is pamela and on the 9th of july my baby boy turns one we are having a big party form ...

1 reply

I can not belive that ur son was born one year after my connor was due but he decided to come 4 weeks early i have found a web site ...

Aaliyana

Birthday Cakes Lock

Hi All, My son's 1st B'Day is coming up next week, and I just wanted to know if anyone has any su...

2 replies

I dont know if you have Michels Pattisserie (sorry about spelling) in Sydney, but I know that they have great animated birthday cake...