Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Celebrations - Kids (Birthdays / Christenings etc)

Danielle&Koby&Evie.

Baptism? Lock

I have absolutely no idea on how to plan a Baptism? Where do I start? Can both kids be Baptised...

2 replies

Our children are all Baptised Catholic. All were done before 12 weeks old. I just contacted the Church where we wanted to get them d...

Lalas2Dudes

christening card message Lock

I am going to my friends bub's christening on the weekend. i have no idea what to write in the ca...

New no replies
LeesaBaby

Christening Baby Lock

Hello, I am wanting to get my little man christened. My husband was Christened Catholic and I wa...

1 reply

I could be wrong but I thought Church of England came under the Uniting Church

Big vertual hug for DP please Lock

1 reply

Hi guys I just had to come get this off my chest. Tomorrow is my DP's DD3's birthday. She is turning 3yrs old. We would love not...

liss79

Mushroom Cake Lock

Hi, I was wandering if anyone new how to make the mushroom cake that's on the front cover of one ...

7 replies

Hi, I was wandering if anyone new how to make the mushroom cake that's on the front cover of one of the women's weekly cake books. ...

kaleb2008

3rd birthday dramas Lock

my wee man is turning 3 in august and i have no idea of any cheap birthday partys so my wee man e...

1 reply

My DS turned 4 last month and we had a pirate party at home. I cut out paper swords for them all to decorate, we had cheap pirate ta...

mum2hayden+savannah

octonauts birthday cake Lock

well my DS is about to turn three and all he wanted for his birthday was an octonauts birthday ca...

6 replies

OMG! My son would love this for his bday. Can you tell me how you made it? thanks everyone the cake was a huge success hayden abs...

Clown for birthday party Lock

to me sounds too expensive and not like you are getting much value for money - but then i am sc...

2 replies

That seems very dear, makes it $80+p/h. You don't have any friends that would be willing to just dress up for the day for you? Maybe...

JulesT

Best for birthdays - Lollipops or Chipmunks? Lock

Help!!! I'm hoping some of you might be able to share your birthday party experiences with Lolli...

New no replies
Izaak*and*Kyans*Mum

Kids birthday party planning... Lock

This year is the first year my DS1 is having a proper party, with kindy and CC mates. All other y...

3 replies

Planning birthdays shouldn't be that stressful! lol, if it makes it easier for you, I organised a 'Under The Theme' party as well, a...

BillieB

1st Birthday Lock

Hi Beautiful People! My DD is turning 1 in 10 days! While I am feeling an overwhelming amount of...

4 replies

if its during lunch time mini quiches are great too as they are nice hot or cold and can be made the day b4 (or even the week b4 and...

Rowdy&Placid

Winter wedding Lock

Hey, So we have a wedding to go to next month and have no idea what to wear. I have only ever bee...

New no replies
ej''''smum

My baby boy turned 1 today Lock

I know it's sounds strange but I feel a little sad that my DS#2 turned 1 today, we had a little p...

4 replies

Thankyou !!!!Yeah we had a lovely day, I also am a self confessed sook - I just wiped away a couple of tears just before I don't th...

tamsmum

4 year old birthday party ideas...... Lock

Hi there, my dd will b turning 4 in august (2 weeks after i am due to give birth) the trouble is ...

1 reply

Is there a local park (dont know the area sorry) where you can have a sausage sizzle this is what we did with dd 4th birthday Grab ...

2*cheeky*monkeys*

birthday cake help Lock

My two kids are having a combined party and for the cake I'm going to make one big slab and half ...

7 replies

I used licorice straps for the road on DS's cake last year and used his cars for decoration. Also found some chocolate Cars movie ch...

^entertainingmyselfinsillytown^

Kids Party Lock

DD2s 5th birthday is coming up and she wants to go to local indoor playground. I am thinking may...

4 replies

I have been to both! Fri afternoons are not as busy and it means it does not interfere with weekend activities. On the down side - y...

mummy_m

Little Pizza Chefs Lock

My daughter is obsessed with Masterchef and wants a cooking party for her birthday. Has anyone be...

New no replies
97nc

my dd's 3rd birthday party- need ideas!! Lock

hello, My dd has only ever had family parties so this year she is having her first birthday part...

New no replies
liss79

Party games for 10 year olds party Lock

Hi, I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me. I'm having a birthday party for my ds ...

2 replies

Game suggestion. Get some of the metallic balloons that you can't see through. Blow up heaps of them, putting something light into ...

3 lil monkeys

Can I use? Lock

dairy free marg to make butter icing?

2 replies

Yes i do. sweet! thanks

A pic of DDs AMAZING bday cake =D Lock

Had DDs bday party yesterday, the cake was absolutely incredible!! Wish I was half as talented as...

15 replies

Wow!! That's an amazing cake! Gotta show my mum this one, she's a cake decorator! P.S. You do realise this has totally raised the ba...

Mastenbroek_Anderson-243

Non denominationial christening in Brisbane Lock

Hi all new to the forum and I was just wondering if anyone could help me with finding someone/som...

New no replies
littlek

hungry Jacks Parties Lock

Has anyone in Adelaide had a Hungry Jacks party lately? Just wondering how much it costs per chi...

New no replies
Izaak*and*Kyans*Mum

5yr old birthday party theme ideas? Lock

Hi all, Have been wracking my brain trying to think of a theme for my DS's 5th birthday but am s...

7 replies

We are tossing up a disco party or a bowling party for my DS's 5th b'day - but just paying for a game and taking some snacks for bow...

Lorraine-906

Partyware Ideas Lock

Good morning I have just started my own online business retailing childrens partyware and baby g...

1 reply

Good morning I have just started my own online business retailing childrens partyware and baby gifts. This is not a new concept b...

Gift ideas for a girl's first birthday - suggestions please! Lock

Hi! I love the personalised story books for kids. Where there is the story and pictures but you p...

5 replies

Some ideas are - personalised door name plaque, a nice towel embroidered with name and a cute picture, a cute little backpack. THe p...

#1 mummy

need ideas???wat did you do? Lock

my DD is turning 1 in june and just lost for ideas on what we could do, for DS we had a big famil...

7 replies

I'm doing a Jungle theme at the local community centre - it's $20 per hour so not really expensive. Our bubs is 1 in July so mid-wi...

love_my_boys

ideas for 5yr old bday party Lock

So my DS is turning 5 in July and seeing as i will have a 7wk old baby and it will be the middle ...

8 replies

Hi - you could also do aomething creative with them to settle them down either just before or just after food. Doesn't have to be e...

what do you think of combined party's Lock

Will your DS3 be going on the holoiday aswell? If your DS2 knows it's his turn for a party he mig...

2 replies

If my kids b'days were that close together I would. I couldn't imagine trying to throw 2 b'days a few weeks apart. Be a bit stressfu...

3 lil monkeys

dairy free Lock

Does anyone have a dairy free recipe for birthday cake? I have only ever made butter cake or choc...

9 replies

Thanks for the recipe. I do tend to usually make normal icing cos I'm not great at buttercream. I really want to try making her a Wi...

Cozz

Baby sister poem Lock

Hi All We are having our 3rd girls naming day in 3 weeks. Just wondering if anyone knows of any ...

1 reply

My Baby Sister Baby sister please don't cry, sister is here to wipe your eye. Take away your hurt and pain, I will make you smile o...

qt_pie_36

cute yet chic party dresses, formal dresses and costumes Lock

Hi if you have had issues with finding a decent and pretty dress for a special event like a part...

New no replies

Just thought I'd share... Lock

The pic I have chosen to give to the rellies of DS for easter =)

4 replies

Thanks guys i did some editing to make it look better because he was an absolute wriggle pot and wouldn't sit still for me!! Obvious...

Gift ideas for 9yr girl Lock

Hey everyone Just wanted to get some ideas for what to get DP's 8(soon to be9) year old DD for ...

2 replies

I have nieces around this age and I always get them a craft type kit either from kmart/ big W or Riot art and craft. The kits are ...

What should ds wear for his christening Lock

Finally got a date for the christening I posted not long ago about god parents so that's sly sort...

5 replies

I should of done it earlier to so I could of done the whole gown thing and kept them for my kids kids. I sort of want him in white s...

MummyLuvsMaddie

Party favours 1st bday Lock

AS this is the 1st ever kids birthday that I am organising, I'm unsure about party favours and if...

9 replies

Also, if you have a Big W near you, they have lots of cheap toys and amusements for $1 and $2 each, like little packs of dinosaurs, ...

Birthday present ideas... 3 & 5 year olds..... Lock

I feel awful but I cannot think of anything for my girls this year!!!! DD1 has a scooter, I will...

6 replies

What about one of those small cute kids reclining chairs. They are about $40 from Target. They are so cute.

My little girl is three today!!! Lock

My eldest but still my little girl is a big three today I love you with all my heart princessxxxx...

6 replies

Thankyou mt82 it's so sweet she gets birthday wishes from beautiful women like all of you I'm glad I found huggies so many sweet swe...

3xPink

Allergies - party food Lock

DD1 is having a party with a few school friends for her birthday. One of the little girls coming...

13 replies

You can substitute NUTTELEX dairy free spread for margarine - it's readily available near the margarine in supermarkets and it's aro...

hannafordfamily

Invitation company - wanting opinions :) Lock

I have started a invitation company to keep me busy while my hubby is off on deployments. What d...

New no replies