Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Relationships
  5. How long where you with DP before you got engaged?

How long where you with DP before you got engaged? Lock Rss

engaged at 10months, then married exactly 1yr later
We got engaged on our 2 year anniversary and married 10 months later

4years in march and still wiating for a ring sad
6 months smile
We knew when we met that we'd get married but got engaged after 3.5 years, got married on our 5 year anniversary. Had our 5 year wedding anniversary last friday and 10 years since we first got together so out for a special dinner this weekend smile
I moved in with him a month and a half after we started dating, and three months we discussed marriage, but decided to wait til it was more financially viable.
Two years later I fall pregnant, and a few weeks ago Dyl asked my Dad for permission to marry me. He's such a softie.

He apparently has big plans for the proposal.

So yeah. Theoretically its 2.5 years and not engaged, but in reality it was 3 months when the decision was made.

4years in march and still wiating for a ring sad

Me too, but 4 years next Tues! sad
about 12 months

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

5 months
We've been together 11 years this year and I am still waiting.............I reckon we'll never get around to it. If it was a choice between getting married though and having a 3rd child...I'd pick the 3rd child, which might be why he hasn't asked me. laugh Of course he doesn't want a 3rd child so maybe....I dunno. blink I could broach the subject I guess but tbh it's not that big a deal for me us not being married.

7 years and still waiting.

Cant say im all that bothered about it though. We dont have money for a wedding at the moment anyway. Im not one of those people who wants to be engaged just for the sake of saying i am, and never getting married.

When i get engaged ill be planning a wedding and getting married within a year.
Together for 8 years before he proposed, married 18 months later, been married for 8 years, been together for nearly 18 years (boy time flies)
Sign in to follow this topic