Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How do you find the time Lock Rss

Hubby & I tried to have some fun tonight. Both the kids were asleep and we were really getting it on when the baby woke up.

We can't do it during the day since the oldest doesn't have a day nap.

We hoping little man gets into a sleep routine during the night and we can have fun.
Hubby says we got less than a year to practice in before we ttc baby no 3.

So how do you find the time to have the most fun you can having lying down.

We usually do it as soon as the kids go to bed at night, sometimes during the day when the baby is napping we chuck a movie on for DD and disappear off to the bedroom for a quickie (door locked of course laugh)... Oh and DD has daycare twice a week so we do it alot on those days when DS is napping grin

It can be hard in the early days with a newborn, they are good at waking up at the wrong time lol

Hubby & I tried to have some fun tonight. Both the kids were asleep and we were really getting it on when the baby woke up.

We hoping little man gets into a sleep routine during the night and we can have fun.

Well if baby wakes up you resettle them and then get back to business.... I duno, my body confidence is so shot i can only do it when Im drunk.

I only have a baby but I'm having the same problem as you.... especially with baby waking up so often now, it just isn;t really happening more than once every week or two sad
in the morning?... do u have time then?? middle of the night.... that is always fun!!

in the morning?... do u have time then?? middle of the night.... that is always fun!!

Our oldest wakes up from about 6:30 most morning, our baby wakes up whenever he thinks is a good time.

Yeah it can be difficult to find time when you have a baby. They tend to wake at anytime!! Ours are 5 & 3 so once asleep they stay that way although they both tend to come into our bed nearly every night at about 2am! We wait till they're asleep, hubby works all day everyday so evenings are really the only time we can. Im 30wks now & we still try to make it often esp once bub's is here it'll be scarce lol smile

Middle of the night is fun fun fun. We've only just in the last couple of months gotten back into it. But I love waking up bout two am and my hubbys trying to wake me up wink

You wake up in the morning feel a little naughty and wondering if it really happened or if it was a dream tongue

HAVE FUN!!

I must be a b***H, If my DH woke me in the middle of the night for FUN his life wouldn't be worth living!!

I wish I had the energy that you do!

lol I completely agree with this!! I would probably hurt DH real bad if he woke me up in the middle of the night - same goes for early morning - as far as I'm concerned, my sleep is far more precious!!!!

Middle of the night is fun fun fun. We've only just in the last couple of months gotten back into it. But I love waking up bout two am and my hubbys trying to wake me up wink

You wake up in the morning feel a little naughty and wondering if it really happened or if it was a dream tongue

HAVE FUN!!

Hahaha sooo agree!!!
sometimes too tired and others im totally up for it!!!

I must be a b***H, If my DH woke me in the middle of the night for FUN his life wouldn't be worth living!!

I wish I had the energy that you do!

I would be the same. I often say don't wake me unless you a baby.

I must admit I'm a big fan of the morning romp, but since DH is leaving for work so early lately it's usually about half an hour after DD's gone to bed (that way we're sure she's asleep!) wink
Sign in to follow this topic