Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

What have you washed? Rss

I accidentally washed DPs phone the other night.

I didn't check his pockets. In my defence, I was picking up a bulk dirty 'floordrobe' and didn't feel it in there.

It died. Whoops.

What have you washed? (accidentally or on purpose)

While washing my DH chef jackets once I forgot (well, he forgot), to take out a "sharpie" pen from his pocket - needless to say, his jackets didn't come out looking crisp and white like usual, they had a nice dark blue tie-dye effect going on!

Oh yeah know this one. Forgot all about it. I washed a black texta, thick one, that was in my husbands pants pocket from work. I think his pants felt the same as your husbands jacket.
People like you and I will be the cause of clothes all over the world forming support groups for stationary stains.

laugh
Maybe the clothes that form these support groups will ban us from doing any more washing...

While washing my DH chef jackets once I forgot (well, he forgot), to take out a "sharpie" pen from his pocket - needless to say, his jackets didn't come out looking crisp and white like usual, they had a nice dark blue tie-dye effect going on!

I did that yesterday

Nice idea but let us not delude ourselves. We were born to do our washing and we shall still be doing it when our skin is folded in wrinkles from old age. . . . . Unless we win the lotto then someone elses wrinkly ole ass can do the washing. wink

Don't burst my bubble Skip wink I don't play lotto, so there'll be no hiring of wrinkled old ladies in my house!

I did that yesterday

It gives you a nice surprise when you open the washing machine hey?

That's ok when I win the lotto I'll send you one. I'll gift wrap it for you too. Pretty bow and all.

Thanks...looking forward to it smile
i washed the exs wallet once
My Mum washed my phone when I was 14

I wash pens all the time with DF's work shirts.
I've washed my work computer access card and keys.
My notebook that had all my combinations to the work safes and doors.

Money, Bank Cards, Hair ties, Bobby pins, Jewellery

I even washed a disposable swim nappy last week laugh

Thats what I get for rushing and throwing all the swimming gear in a plastic bag instead of finding a bin at the pool!

I'm a repeat offender. I NEVER check pockets.
A $50 note. Only noticed when little pieces started coming out with the wash. I'm still in the process of collectinbg them I have a container in the laundry lol

Oh yes I've done a few nappies in my time of being a mum too roll eyes
DH is always leaving pens in his pockets! I don't know how many pens I have washed - they must be very clean now! Hehe!

The other thing I have washed was a $20 note, and DH laughs and says I'm laundering money! Haha! laugh laugh Luckily it didn't fall apart.

On a side note, you guys ever got the crayon in the dryer? Nasty.
And, (I feel awful saying this) chucked some things in the dryer quickly, shut the door and turned it on. Could hear a big whump whump sound. I'm thinking 'what have the kids put tree here now?'. Out shot my cat!!! Damn near *** my pants! He doesn't go in there anymore....
Sign in to follow this topic