Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

a great mil story Rss

Im probably only lowering myself to their level BUT my mil and sil are stupid bitches! Lol

They were meant to be driving here this weekend to visit and drop off a xmas present. We are supposed to be going there xmas weekend.

Last night mil rings and says they aren't coming because she needs to take sil car to get serviced (they live on a farm an hour and half from closest town). I dont know y sil couldn't do it herself as she was going with mil anyway. It all became clear when I saw sil fb status today.... she is excited to go shopping in bussleton tomorrow a.d see friends. So they ditched us for a better offer obviously.

Seriously, as if the first excuse wasn't lame enough then go put it on fb!

Its the icing on the cake after they missed dd first birthday because they were "working". On holiday over east more like!

Its infuriating how much they lie!

Gosh!!!!!

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

man that sucks!!!!!!!!

I have crappy in laws aswell, hardly have anything to do with my DD and unfortunately my mum and nana have passed so my inlaws are her only grandparents. Even when we lived not far from them we saw them about 4 times in a year the grandkids living in a different island saw them for weeks and weeks.

DH wont talk to them about it and my poor DD misses them and doesnt understand, now we may not even be seeing them at xmas as they wont come down to visit until a time that suits them and my brother in law by which my DH will proberely already be back at work.

I grew up with a very close family and my grandparents raised me after mum died, they were my world until my nana passed few years back so I know what its like to have good grandparents and wish my DD could experience this.

My DD has started talking about when shes older shes going to have a big green car and she will take me out and i can sit in the back with her baby and ill be the babys nana. The the checky thing told me that when the baby has a sleep ill have to have one to lol she makes me laugh, she is only 3.5 and this is what she tells me today on way to kindy. I tell you what Ill be a bloody fantastic nana!!!! and so will you one day cause we know what its like for the kids to have such crappy ones.

Maybe you could cancel your visit to them, if they dont care enough to bother coming to you why should you bother. I hope it sorts itself out for you.

Good luck and take care
if it was me id rather they be honest than lie, although id still be pissed lol.
Stories like these make me thankful for my mil, although she does talk ALOT and is very boisterous sometimes to the point that it can get too much lol, but she at least respects me and dh (same with sil). good luck dealing with them in the future, if i were in your shoes i would have gone off haha.
My DD is 3 months old and has yet to meet DH's parents as they live interstate and apparently don't have to money to come visit us but they can afford a new car !! DH is an only child and DD is their first grandchild but they still are not going to come see DD. We cannot afford to go there at all so that isn't an option.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Ah how annoying!! why put it on FB lol

Just a though, not standing up for them or anything, just trying to put a different spin on it to help you feel better...Could she be going shopping with friends in town to kill time while her car is getting serviced??

but still, how annoying!!! x

Ah how annoying!! why put it on FB lol

Just a though, not standing up for them or anything, just trying to put a different spin on it to help you feel better...Could she be going shopping with friends in town to kill time while her car is getting serviced??

but still, how annoying!!! x

She said she was going shopping in albany in the morning and then spending the weekend with "family friends" in bussleton.

They planned to come here weeks ago. Either way they are ditching us for a piss poor reason. Thanks for the suggestion though.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

My DD is 3 months old and has yet to meet DH's parents as they live interstate and apparently don't have to money to come visit us but they can afford a new car !! DH is an only child and DD is their first grandchild but they still are not going to come see DD. We cannot afford to go there at all so that isn't an option.

Dhs father hasn't seen dd yet and shes 14 months. Sends cards for birthdays but never calls. At least he has the excuse that he lives in the eastern states. But does that stop him calling. Its his first grandchild too. Same with mil, dd is her only grandchild.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

You should post something like 'Really glad to not have visitors today, thank god!' see how she feels about that. What a dumbass laugh

You should post something like 'Really glad to not have visitors today, thank god!' see how she feels about that. What a dumbass laugh

Haha!! I really want to! I thought about sending her a txt asking how the weather is in busso. Lol dh wont let me. sad

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

i agree to this one.. haha

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Sign in to follow this topic