Huggies Forum

Confuse Rss

Hi all, I have been with my kids dad for 7 1/2 years and the whole time we been together he has been telling what I and what I can't do and had lots of problems though out our relationship but I have stayed cause I love him so much and he is the only guy who I ever wanted to consider to marry and never wanted to get married before til I meet him.

But we spilt for a few weeks a couple of months ago and got back together cause we still love each other and had a huge chat about how we feel and want out of this relationship and was going okay til he started to get jealous over silly things and started to get over the bullshit again and plus he works away and when he cames home he expects sex which I love having, but when I have really bad Braxton hicks ( cause I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant) and get really bad muscles pains from the braxton hicks and when I have had that I don't really want sex but still want cuddles but he thinks mine rejecting him and a few other things happen so I decided to call it quits. But now he has started to show he wants to change and get are job close to home and not working away anymore, spend time as a family and also do things as a couple which I always wanted and now he wants to get married which I think is very bad timing cause we arent together and not stable for that and plus he wants to go to counsellor.

I would love to have my family the way things should be but I still feel like I need to move out for 6 months to found myself again and we can go on dates together and get that connection back between us and get that exciting between us. See how we go.

Would love to hear from people that gone though the same thing and are still together after having break than got back together

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Never been in this situation, but just wanted to say good on you for realising that something's not working right and for leaving and having space from the situation.

There's certainly no harm in trying to make things work, but taking it slow would be a really good idea.

Has he or would he go to a counsellor? Sounds like he has some trust and control issues that are really affecting him, you and your relationship.

Just wanted to say all the best and hope things work out.

I'm trying to best for my family and especially my kids and he will see a counsellor and try to work things out but I'm hoping it's not to late for our relationship and I have told him the past that he is very controlling but he reckons he isn't but promise that he willnt be controlling and trusts me but I have never done anything to make him not to trust me.

All I can do is try and see if it will work and go from there but thanks anyway

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic