Huggies Forum

Can I get pregnant? Lock Rss

I finished my period on Saturday. Yesterday, DH and I had sex and he ejaculated inside me. Is there a possibilty I could have fallen pregnant?
Hi there, so just checking I have this right...you had sex with your hubby and he came inside you and your wondering if you could have fallen pregnant? Not meaning to sound rude but are you serious??
Thank you for * NOT* making me feel stupid. ( typo error before.) I wasn't sure about how fertile i am after a period.
It all depends when you ovulate. It is possible to fall pregnant definitely but chances are low in my OPINION. If you don't get AF next time, I'd do a test smile
Thanks lyra and mum2gorgeousgirls...it probably sounded like a silly question, but I wasn't sure when I'm most fertile. Looks like I will have to wait until next month to find out.

Is it possible to find out early??? How early does a blood test detect pregnancy?
I think you can do a blood test as soon as you conceive, give or take a day or 2.

Are you worried? Are you wanting a baby? smile
We have a 10month old daughter and would love another bub. So yes...I would be very excited if I were to get pregnant again. We haven't been consciously trying yet but if it happens that is GREAT!
That's lovely... in that case good luck. Sending u lots of babydust smilesmile
How long are your cycles? How long was your AF? If you finished on Sat and that was around day 5 yest would make you around day 8. Unless you have very short cycles it's not likely that you would have ovulated yet.
If it were me then yes the chances would be high that the egg would be fertilised.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Rosie Mumma wrote:
How long are your cycles? How long was your AF? If you finished on Sat and that was around day 5 yest would make you around day 8. Unless you have very short cycles it's not likely that you would have ovulated yet.

I ovulated early on a 5 weeks cycle, so anything is possible grin

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Hi girls

Just wanted to let you know that I am not pregnant. Thanks for the advice.xx
Sign in to follow this topic