This question is in regards to my partner and his x.. When I met my partner he had a daughter he would see every fortnight he would drive an hour and a half to collect and drop back.that was fine and continued till my partner and I had our son. my partners x stop letting us see his daughter and when we disscused rights my partner said no I have none as there is another guy listed on her birth certificate... I said you pay child support they had a private agreement between them. He said he refused to pay till she amend the birth certificate name him as the father she won't do this. So now it's been 3 yrs we want to see her and my partner wants to pay child support but have rights so if she lied on the birthcertificatehow does he get rights and should he have to pay if she won't list him as the dad seems unfair to me