Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your Relationships

MelNic2

Stay at home mum of 2, not respected by hubby Lock

Hi, I need some advice! My hubby and I have a 3 year old and a 9 month old, when my first born wa...

1 reply

Have a night away one weekend and see how he copes!!! And then remind him how he coped when he says your job is easy!!

i need some help please... Lock

Sad bit is, he didn't learn the first time. I doubt he will learn this time. If someone'...

5 replies

I feel your pain really dont know how men can seem to sleep when things like this are going on!

7 Days of Sex.. Lock

well i want Dh to get ideas he has a week off soon, so i am going to have to go press the record ...

1 reply

Thanks for pointing out this show- I'm intrigued lol watching it now- you've just spiced up my Friday night

jacnbub

getting back into the swing of things Lock

Hi Ladies Just a quick question and I hope you dont mind me asking.Was wondering when you felt li...

6 replies

Daniam wrote: Clearly I'm the odd one - I'd say it was a good 4 months before I was thinking that way and about 6 months b...

ChocLatteMonkey

just wow Lock

Sorry girls but I need to vent on this one He told me a 'main' reason why he doesn...

15 replies

he sounds like a total loser. I dont like the c word much but i think its appropriate here. i know people that have been through si...

rnr

Separation & child care Lock

My husband & I are discussing the possibility of separating & having joint care of the ki...

3 replies

Its ok. I can't fathom what you're going through because i haven't been there but just know you're tough enough.

RuralGirl

Advice and support Lock

Hi Stacey, Im sorry to hear having a terrible time. I don't have any advice for your situati...

1 reply

HI Stacey. Welcome to huggies. Im so sorry your going through such a tough time. I dont have any advice to give you but I would like...

Squidlet

my dilemma. Lock

So, DPs last swing home was awesome. We did heaps of stuff as a family, we had date night, we wer...

2 replies

Thanks guys. 2CuddlyMuffins that was really helpful

ChocLatteMonkey

Well it was bound to happen Lock

DP and I had a massive argument and we have called it quits. I'm "allowed" to sta...

27 replies

Time will heal all your wounds and your life would be far more better than now and at time you will feel that what had happened in t...

TallulahBelle

5th wedding anniversary gifts/ideas?? Lock

Woo hoo- it's DHs and my 5th wedding anniversary coming up and I was looking for ideas? We h...

4 replies

Haha crack up You're always helpful Athaye x

StrawberryTimTam

Update on dealing with dfs problems Lock

Just thought I would give you a quick update for those who might be wondering. Got a call today t...

6 replies

good luck to you both, hope things keep moving forward

Help! Parents. Money. - Quick update Lock

OMG I feel so bad for you guys what your parents are doing is so selfish. You and your brother h...

20 replies

Good on you for speaking our mind to your parents. I guess the good thing is that the realise that they have a problem. I guess the ...

ChocLatteMonkey

This is too hard Lock

I'm trying to be civil but if I say anything too him about anything he starts in at me about...

9 replies

And he has gone out so am enjoying the peace

Only__Joshing

Finding Single Mums to Settle Down With Lock

As someone who does not see the need for the whole bar scene and would much prefer to find someon...

5 replies

And if you can get to know them as much as you can before starting a family

HAPPYiFEEL

how often do your parents or you inlaws come over? Lock

hi ladies! how often do your parents or you inlaws come over? especially during when you first ha...

6 replies

My MIL and FIL are coming to visit next week, will be first visit since DD was born who is 17 mths old. My parents have visited twi...

Fiestygirl

Any ideas to help pre-teen get used to new baby idea? Lock

My daughter is 11 years old, and there are also 2 other stepkids in the house of similar age. Non...

New no replies
Marie_k

Relationship drama Lock

Hi all Not sure if this is the right place to let of some steam - but here goes! My partner an...

17 replies

Well if not a mid life crises it's certainly some kind of crises..! I know I do need to head out more I'm my own worst ene...

Not In Love?? What to Do? Lock

first of all sorry to hear of your loss, if you are not in a happy relationship then yes you sho...

4 replies

good on you for going to the doctor. its very hard to admit that you have depression and seek help for it (even though it may just b...

Squidlet

DP & TV! Lock

Can you watch something more than once? The movie in question is The Amazing Spider Man. We&#...

5 replies

Jas* wrote: bigboy&togo wrote: Jas* wrote: Have to agree as soon as they change actors etc im out i like some consistency It...

Tashas2

Really don't know what to do Lock

It's been so long since I've been here and i feel so embarrassed and ashamed writing he...

New no replies
MayW

How soon should your partner leave you on your own after you give birth? Lock

Hi everyone I need advice as I feel like I'm pulling my hair out and I'm getting really...

10 replies

I Will thank you, it has definitely taken a load off to learn to pretty much take a chill pill lol Won't be long now. Will k...

Squidlet

Daddy issues 2.0 Lock

Dad popped round today, asked me how our finances were going and if we are getting on top of thin...

4 replies

I have a seperate bank account apart from our joint account. It's not secret though DH knows about it he just doesn't have...

1down1tocome

Deciding custody of kids Lock

Hello all My two girls (aged 2 in jan and 5mths this month) and I are stuck in this battle of w...

16 replies

Hi there My husband and I went through a rough patch late last year and I went to see a solicitor and got some legal advice for our ...

StrawberryTimTam

Feeling numb, trapped & like i have no future Lock

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I just want to sleep. Although sleep doesn't come e...

19 replies

Glad you were able to talk to him and give him all the info he needs - that must have taken a lot of strength. It's so great that h...

Squidlet

non hormonal contraceptive Lock

Exploring ideas, anyone have suggestions? I don't want to go on the pill or anything similar- I...

New no replies
Emma_Branson-690

Not sure how to approach DP Lock

Since I saw DP last, he has been calling me his "baby maker" both in person and on the ...

2 replies

I agree with BaileysMummy, guys are abit slow off the mark where their partners feelings are concerned and think theyr funny when th...

what kind of wedding did you have? Lock

We are having a vineyard wedding, reception at the vineyards restaurant, with around 95 people. ...

11 replies

We had 80 people in a traditional garden wedding/ reception. regrets... 1) inviting the people we felt we had to have- eg cousins 2...

So sad Lock

I'm so sorry you had to go through that on your birthday First of all I want to tell you well ...

7 replies

Angxx wrote: Thank you so much. Can i just say im glad i came to u girls for advice on this. Anytime i was feeling sad today i read ...

Sarahjo152

Need advice! Lock

Hi ladies, I have been with my partner now for about five years and last year he asked me to marr...

2 replies

Agree, agree, agree with both above...maybe Huggies need to add a "like" button to their site!

doublewammy

Update on DH...if anyone is interested (Misskel...) Lock

Well I gave the letter to DH last night. It didn't go exactly as planned, I only gave it to him a...

10 replies

wammysmummy wrote: Thanks Misskel - and everyone else smile I want to give everyone a big hug (((HUG))) Things are feeling good - ...

Squidlet

Wedding rings Lock

Do any of your DHs not wear their wedding ring? Why? Reason being i was out with family tonight...

24 replies

DH wears his all the time (he does work with machinary but because his ring is really tight fitting it doenst pose as a problem) In...

Chelseap3

Huge mistake?? Lock

10 months ago I walked out on the father of my child as in my eyes we were having heaps of issues...

2 replies

I'm sorry you went through that As far as I'm concerned the kids come first and seeing as though you have a child together I say ...

Jakob&AbbiesMummy

Separated under one roof.... Lock

Hi My husband and I have been together for 15 years and have 2 wonderful children. We have recent...

11 replies

My DH and I split about 4 years ago (we got back together 2 years later) and I guess compared to most it was an amicable split and w...

Miss-B

Wedding vs Elope Lock

Hi All, My partner and I are planning to elope this year, we both don't really want to spend mon...

10 replies

Haha love the plan benjamins mummy

pinelime89

Stuck ! Because i got knocked up :/ Lock

I have over the past 3 years posted numerous topics about my partner (well now 'fiance') may i a...

2 replies

*Giggles* wrote: Your not stuck, if your not happy you should leave. It's not healthy for you or your children to stay in a relation...

MellaWella

Husband not putting me first Lock

Help. I don't know what to do. My husband is always putting me second and can't handle much more ...

3 replies

hey i know exactly how u feel...my husband works long hours we hav 3 kids i love him to bits but...then he comes home n wants dinner...

NakiBaby

Advice about partners ex! Lock

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has any advice/opinions to offer up about what I should do about m...

10 replies

Its not that he doesn't want me to look at his phone, its that I feel its an invasion of his privacy to go through it. If he was try...

A bit annoyed at DP's family. Lock

Well the only people from dhs side that have met our 8 month old are his parents. Even his sister...

3 replies

misskel79 wrote: I dont think you're being silly at all. That would really hurt and feel as though they just arent interested. MY fa...

Help!! Inlaws and babysitting. Lock

hi darl, honestly, when in comes to men and their parents they turn into idiots, i don't know wh...

15 replies

i have the same problem right now. my DH parents are well a little on the odd side and dont pay to much attention to DD. i once came...

1down1tocome

Xmas pressies from kids to their dad after you have split?! Lock

so have recently split from my DF not on the greatest terms but we still remain civil so we can o...

6 replies

1down1tocome wrote: To be honest after the way he just walked out on his family for no reason (or none that he can be bothered expla...