Huggies Forum

Great books for little people Lock Rss

I just had to let people know about some recent purchases I made through the huggies bookclub (great value by the way). Mem Fox , the brilliant Australian childrens author, has some fabulous books available through the website. Our most recent aquisitions include Boo to a Goose, Harriet You'll Drive me Wild! and Where is the Green Sheep?. We have had many hours of reading these books over and over before bed, or anytime for that matter. They are great for teaching kids all sorts of concepts and my 2 year old can "read"them on her own now as the repetition makes it easy for her to remember whats going on.
As I am always on the lookout for new books to keep our collection fresh, I would appreciate any feedback on books that you and your little ones enjoy aswell.
Happy reading everyone!

Amy, mum of 2y.o. and 2 month old

Willy The Champ (anthony browne) is an absolute favourite here and we are onthe look out for Willy The Wimp if anyone know where I can get a hold of it.

I adore Mem Fox have you read Tough Boris an absolute must have for little boys its all about knowing its ok for boys to cry.

steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Lachie just loves Mem Fox's Where is the Green Sheep. We don't read it to him anymore - he 'reads' it to us!

Sign in to follow this topic