i am also getting the baby girl and i am using the Huggies for my baby. It is given very comfortable and useful for my baby getting fresh. I need to get the details about the GST rates for the products. Most of the products are getting high rate after implementing the GST. I am searching more information about the GST rates in online. I have searching more products for my baby in online. It is getting some rates of GST and actual price also. I am using the best tools for my baby. I need the Tamil name for her. I am not getting any idea to fix the name for her. My husband is also searching the new Tamil name in online. Please help me to find that as good and GST related information to know. I have checked all topics in your forum. Topics are getting different types.
i am using the new products for my children. In these products is great and given good effects also. I am consulting with baby doctors. He is also suggesting me to use this product. Most of the people are asking their questions here. I am also getting the best solution for my doubts. It is getting accurate news and real types of solution for me. I need to discuss with the professional for collecting the information about my child health and weight. I am storing more details and explanation about that. In this product is getting good materials and tools also. My sister and my aunty are also using these same products for their babies. They are also given the positive feedback to me. Now I would like to know the information about the GST rate of this product. I am getting tied for searching this related matter. Please tell me