Huggies Forum

Being Dad DVD Lock Rss

Hi!

Has anyone seen the 'Being Dad' DVD, listed in the Huggies Bookclub? Did your husband/partner enjoy it? Did he get anything out of it?

Thanks!!

cheers
Sheridan
Yes,

My Partner thought it was great, I thought it was a little boring and didnt address alot of issues. But he loved it.

You can get them on ebay too.

<a href=

Sheridan,

My husband absolutely loved the DVD. At the end of it he even cried which was amazing. Up to this point he hadn't shown much emotion apart from the positive pg test.

I advise anyone to get it.

I am actually here to buy Being Dad 2
Hi everyone!

The Being Dad DVD series is fantastic for any new dad or dad to be. Both Being Dad 1 "Guide to Pregnancy & Birth" and Being Dad 2 "Bringing Baby Home" feature interviews and commentary from over 60 new dads from around Australia and include tips from experts such as a financial planner, an obstetrician, a social worker and even a beer expert to help make the DVD's both entertaining and informative.

If you would like to know where you can get both the Being Dad DVD's, I'm actually one of the re-sellers for them on Ebay and they are available through the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330156322858&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

If you would like Being Dad #2, simply click on "Other Items" and you'll find it in there.

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Sign in to follow this topic