Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Using an Aussie car seat in NZ Lock Rss

Just posted this in the wrong place so pasting it in here too just in case......I just bought a new convertible car seat for my 3mnth old little girl. We are going to NZ in a couple weeks for a holiday and Im wondering if anyone can help explain how to fit the car seat when I get there.....we arrive at 11pm so Im worrying that it will be a mission in the dark(and probably cold)night! We currently have a hired capsule that was fitted for us and although we could get someone to fit the new one here, the laws are diff over there and I dont think my dads car has the anchor thing up on the back seat in his car. My older child is now 11 so its been a while since I had to fit a baby sit in the car back in NZ. Any help to my possibly dumb question would be much appreciated.....
hi there, if they are picking you up at the airport, they could contact plunket and either hire a carseat, which plunket will fit for them, or take a photo of your carseat in and plunket will advise what they need to do (i.e. fit a bolt? or anchor).

http://www.plunket.org.nz/plunket-you/what-we-offer/plunket-line

plunket NZ 0800 933 922

Sign in to follow this topic