Huggies Forum

Arts & Crafts

Huggies_Moderator

Arts & Crafts Forum

Hi there, Here is the new Art & Crafts forum suggested by one of our members. Thanks Moo & Bubb...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Member408379

(idpielts.exams08@yahoo.com) We are group of teachers and Examiner's, specialized in...

Member514938

Business with Pins!

Hello, I was surfing on the internet and saw that people started to use pins, in companies a lot ...

3 replies

You are correct. There is another pattern might be. In any case, it had consistently been a sort of pattern when youngsters wearing ...

Member511406

Dissertation Introduction Help

As dissertation writing standards continue to rise, students find dissertation writing more and m...

1 reply

krunker Hey what's up, it's been a while Talking 'bout it's not my style Thought I'd see what's up Wh...

Member781427

Retro gifts suggestions

Hi all, our friend have a 10th wedding anniversary soon in January, he loves some retro electroni...

Member139817

Make use of the 4 wheel drive accessories and boost the car’s look!

4wd accessories online store offers reliable and better quality product to the budding customers ...

2 replies

Dam.Reed wrote: I think you shouldn't waste time on accessories if you don't have a spare wheel or tools. Everything has i...

Skyedeighton26

Craft mums

I want to become a WAHM, today i went to spotlight *sigh (i love spotlight) and purchased alot of...

12 replies

Patient consideration and security is our main need, clarifying that the Calvary Bruce Private Hospital administration was initially...

anyone experienced at making soap?

I have no experience but if you google the coconut momma, she has a lot of links to natural soap ...

5 replies

reason is that nobody has shown me how to make soap with another type of alkali other than soda or potash. It is true that formerly ...

cocoshell

Removable Wall Art / Stickers

Hi everyone I have launched my new business this year. I've always loved art and being creative ...

9 replies

Hi there:_) I'm here also looking for a nice solution for wall decals for above and around the baby's bed. I want someth...

Jessica Sanders

How to finish writing papers on time?

Hi! I have noticed that a lot of people search for writing help. It's all because people do...

Member340162

theoretical framework nursing

Hello everyone! When I stumbled with the problem of lack of time I decided to find a solution. So...

grate87

decorating a bed

Hi all yesterday we put my 3 year old DD into a 'big girl bed' from her toddler bed. B...

5 replies

hi, I decor bedroom I have used window blinds. very nice blog post amazing. http://www.australianwindowcovering.com.au/hone...

Laura_Tangaere

Wall decals

Any tips for applying wall decals? I got some cloud ones for mum wee mans room but too afraid I w...

6 replies

Great idea for a variety of outdoor environments.

Collins_Henrietta_Catherine

Home Organisation Need Help

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, but I trust you can help me find my way here. Anyway, I...

4 replies

Well, I have already thrown out most of the things I don't need. But I still have plenty of items. I was considering getting so...

Mum2MGM

Sewing machines

Hi, i'm in the market for a sewing maching and was just wondering if anyone had any reccomendatio...

2 replies

I personally recommend singer sewing machines they are one time investment, sufficient for all types work and works like a charm yea...

Cawthorn

Scrapbooking and Card making Mummy 'Me Time'

Hello My name is Liz and I hold monthly scrapbooking and card making classes for people in Palme...

MrsGJunior

Playgroup craft

Morning all, Wondering if anyone has any ideas for playgroup craft. Kids are mostly 2-21/2 with...

7 replies

Oh and, Torsten (that is my son's name) and i get leaves and such from the garden and stick them on paper. Make sure u have a s...

GingerGypsie

Duck Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's made one?? Wanna share your pic? Go on.... You know you want to

26 replies

Depends on the type of duck. eBay has plenty, of cake online l stores too.If you can't find it there, try a party supply store ...

PDA46B

Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Home Decor!

Hi all Mummies! I am a mummy of 2 beautiful girls aged 8 and almost 4 with one on the way! I live...

Paper flowers - slacktarts (and anyone else interested)

Oh cool thank you! I will check out the links. I'd like to have a go at making the pom poms....

3 replies

My mum and i made a load of the pom-poms and flowers in yellow for my DD's first birthday (it was a sunshine theme) and hung cl...

Tigerlily.

What do you think?

I finally got around to making this for DD! She has a birdie theme in her room with similar colou...

11 replies

Thanks for the ideas and compliments! Will let you know if I change anything. Nay7 wrote: That looks amazing! I'm also glad t...

DoubleWammy in here.......

Gorgeous! How long would one take to make?

1 reply

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: doublewammy wrote: Gorgeous! How long would one take to make? Remember craft is something you get paid for ...

Petar67

Stretch Headbands

Hello guys..I want to ask you a thing I've been looking a product like this one Stretch Head...

Pinkie Pie

DD1 & I made our first fairy house today

School holiday fun making fairy houses and here is the result!

8 replies

stacebebe wrote: We have two mini winks fairies and do you think we can find them! Searched the car, both bedroom and they've v...

Anirtak

Fire warnings on Flannelette

Hi ladies, I got some flannelette at Spotlight to make some pajamas for the kids and it has a war...

*Beaker*

Just wanted to share..

Some photos of quilts I've made for my friends babies. The car-seat quilt was commissioned b...

16 replies

beautiful quilts! Super cool work becaful.

LoopsyLou78

What do you think....update on Buddy with Tiny!

....my first ever fondant cake topper!

21 replies

They look great! I like buddy and tiny

Pinkie Pie

Super Mario Bros themed birthday party *pics from today*

Started making the decorations for DD2's 3rd birthday party in a few weeks. Today we did the...

25 replies

Wow that all looked amazing! She looked like she was enjoying her day

*chonnie*

Multicultural activities/games

I'm still on the lookout for multicultural activities. Does anyone do any crafts now that wo...

1 reply

Dot painting, Indigenous, using cotton tips. Use paints that are red, yellow, white, and/or black. You could search online for how t...

BBishara

Kids art supplies... where?

Does anyone know where i could find some decent kids art supplies in Auckland that wont cost me t...

2 replies

Kmart and Big W have loads of cheap arts and craft things these day... even have craft boxes pre-mixed and made ready to use Great ...

LoopsyLou78

What do you think....how much to charge???

l have an untapped need to do something creative, so have been trying these.... What do you ...

1 reply

Thanks ladies. l think l'll put my price up! l've only got $10 on them at the moment as just selling them through local ...

we made these

Naw cute!! My dd has some plastic ones and she loves them!! She always smashes them on the coffee...

7 replies

................ok. Me feels we bout to get spammed.

Help needed!

I just had a look on ebay and they have quite a few cheapish options. This one was my favorite h...

Leesh84

Childrens artwork

I would love to hear some ideas of what people do with their childrens artwork (paintings, drawin...

9 replies

We have a scrapbook and put the 'good' things in. The other stuff we display for a few weeks, take a photo then bin it.

DIY Play Kitchen

It's going to look awesome when you're finished...how fun and exciting!!

7 replies

Wow, this sounds like it is going to be absolutely fantastic by the end. You are so talented to do this. She is going to absolutel...

Hardy_Ke

Gender Reveals

Hi All, I'm looking for some feedback, I create little business sized cards with designs on ...

3 replies

Thanks for being honest girls

Easter Crafts *PHOTO ADDED - PAGE 2*

Naww...that sounds lovely Can't wait to see pics! I had a good afternoon too. The kids d...

9 replies

Naww so cute.

Domestic_Goddess72

Cardmaking and scrap booking

Hi there, I've been in and out on here and an off and on scrapbooker for years. Was wonderi...

Al1990

Scrapbooking supplies help

Im doing a scrapbook/ baby book for my little one for when its born and need help where i can get...

3 replies

Thanks ill have a look

TallulahBelle

Would you buy these?

Hi girls, what do you reckon? Could I sell these and for how much? Hair clips Board for ha...

6 replies

I love those clips chicky! You're so clever I'd definitely put in an order for a board... or 3 lol.It's a great idea. I have all m...