Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!! (ZEBBY)

Happy Birthday Nikki!! Hope you had a FABULOUS day!!! Love from Ref...LMAO Also that was me ye...

8 replies

Aww thanks girls!! I just saw this post sorry! Thanks soooo much! i had such a lovely day! Thanks so much girls! Ree you crack me...

Jetts mummy!!

Wedding Flowers - Real or fake frangipanis

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows of any good places to go to get your flowers? I am considering...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
bella02

Anyone getting married in the Hunter Valley?

Hi, I am a mobile Hair & Makeup artist located in the Hunter Valley, check out my website for mor...

PRuby

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Just wanted to see if anyone had any Father's Day Gift Ideas from a 2 month old? Thought of the f...

2 replies

oops and i mean some foot prints as well.

Happy Birthday ***Tracey***

Happy Birthday Tracey, I hope you have an awesome day!

14 replies

Happy birthday love. Hope you have a fantastic day, with loads of presents and heaps of cake!! Enjoy your birthday Love Ricki and F...

bubs&me

Wedding cake website - get ideas

To all the bride to be's out there, If you are wanting ideas or even wanting to make cake yoursel...

Mum2Ryder&Macey

I have something important to say!!!!

Happy Birthday Frankie, hope you have a great day and get spoilt rotten. Hugs Tracey and Sophi...

20 replies

[b][i][color=blue]I'm sending out a Birthday Cheer To someone that i hold so dear, Frankie you're the best by far I love you just fo...

Tysmoo

Happy birthday Mel (Moniquesmum) for Monday 27th July

Aww Happy Birthday Mel!! Hope you have a fantastic day hun and are spoilt rotten just like you d...

23 replies

Tomorrow is the birthday of one of the most amazing women I have ever been fortunate enough to meet. Mel you mean the world to me ...

Happy Birthday Paula (pollytoot) !

Happy birthday sexy bum

14 replies

Happy Birthday Lover! Didn't think you'd get away with your birthday being unnoticed did u! LOL! Never! And dont even think about t...

2009 Brides

Hi! I am getting married next year too, Feb 20th. You are getting married on a very cool day - it...

35 replies

Hi! I fairly new here too, and have just come across this thread! My DP and I are getting married on the 10th October. So not long ...

Happy Birthday Shez *lildilberry*

Wishing you a wonderful birthday today Shez. I hope you are very spoilt. Love Elisa, Lachlan an...

9 replies

Have a wonderful birthday Shez, hope you have a fantastic day, Ricki and Family

Happy Birthday to xXSamanthaXx

Have a very Happy Birthday Samantha. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true today Love E...

11 replies

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Samanthaaaaaaaaaa Happy birthday to you!!!! Hip hip horay!! Ha...

Happy birthday, Possums!!!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Possums. Hope you have a wonderful day. Love Elisa, Lachlan ...

17 replies

Have an awesome day )))) Lots of love, Joy and L xxoo

9thtimemummy

2011 Brides

Hi everyone, I am not sure if it is too early but I am getting married in January 2011. I have kn...

14 replies

Hey girls! Well we set a date and it's gone from 2011 to 2010. We are booking in for 6th nov 2010 cant wait So good luck girls ...

~TracyM~

Wedding Gifts!

Hi, I got a lot of good presents but one of the best ones I got was the sunbeam food saver. I us...

2 replies

i put towels and some linen on my registry just to update our linen etc also i found some nice photo frames we like to put photos fr...

lizard163

Baby, Birthday or wedding cakes in Christchurch

Check out this website for great cakes. www.lizsicingonthecake.com

maraandmat

HERVEY BAY AND ONLINE FOR CHEAP CHAIR COVERS

Hi, Does anyone know a cheap place to hire/buy wedding chair covers in hervey bay area or online?...

1 reply

Happy Birthday Dad

You would have turned 62 today. We still miss you like crazy. I know you are watching over us, ...

1 reply

a great big happy birthday for your Dad Ricki - RIP xx

Tysmoo

Happy birthday Kate

Happy Birthday MISS KATE!! I have a feeling you may have a slight headache today... not sure wh...

16 replies

Happy Birthday you spunky chook! Hope you are having a fantastic time (Naomi's wonderous typing on FB the other night proves that yo...

~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESIMONE!!!~~~

Happy Birthday Ree!! Have a great day hun xxx

18 replies

Happy Birthday Ree, ] Hope you have a fantastic day love! Ricki, and family

~TJK Mum ~

cheap wedding ideas - PLEASE HELP RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Hi i'm new so forgive me if this has been done before.. I really need some ideas to keep our wed...

8 replies

Hi, I got married 10 years ago now but at the time we have no money and didn't want to wait. We recruited friends and family to hel...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J*S MUMMA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you are having a fantastic day. Alecia & Olivia x

6 replies

Happy birthday Lisa, hope you have a great day Allie & Allira

Happy birthday Alli!!

Happy birthday sexy lady!!!! Hope you have an awesome day! Try not to get in too much trouble ...

13 replies

This one is for you hun... Hope you have a truely wonderful day and an even better year! Happy birthday lots of love Kym, Jada, S...

Tysmoo

Happy 30th Mele

Happy Birthday Old fart!! I know you will be spoilt like you deserve Lots of love chicky xoxox Ness

21 replies

Heres hoping you have an extra special day and get spoilt like you deserve. Love Nikki, Tys and Moo xxx

Mama2boys

Wedding dress for sale

For Sale!!!!!!! Size 12 wedding dress Great condition. Swarovski crystals. Very affordable. Conta...

2 replies

bump

~~Bub*Hut*Day~~

HaPpY BirThDaY Suzee

oh ....hippy burpday sausage !! so how many does this make you today ???? lol lol have a grea...

17 replies

Awwww that is fantastic to hear mate. I hope it is the good news i am thinking of lol

Leenie''n''terrors

Happy Birthday!!!

happy birthday!!!!! hope you have a great day are you doing anything special?

15 replies

Happy Birthday to me!!!

MyLilTreasures

Butterfly Poems

We are having a butterfly theme for our wedding and was wondering if anyone knows some nice poems...

MyLilTreasures

What sort of questions?

Hi I am meeting with a photographer (first one) next month and was just wondering what sort of qu...

MTV Music Awards

I need some help, I received a reward from work which entitles me to go to the mtv music awards 2...

1 reply

OMG how lucky is that to win I would take the most of that ... not often i get to go out so when i do i like to dress it up ... I wo...

Izaak*and*Kyans*Mum

Inspiration for the bride's to be...

Hi All, Just wanted to let you all in on something useful i've been doing in preparation for my ...

2 replies

HI Waiting for the question to be popped but we have talked and talked about all this stuff that i have started scrapbooking my id...

MyLilTreasures

Wedding Cakes

Has anyone ever got their wedding cake from Micheles Patisserie or Cheesecake shop?? Just wonder...

3 replies

For a lovely cake you must try the banana mud cake the cheese cake shop make. I love their shop and seeing as my friend "hopefully"...

mummybean

Hens Day Ideas

Hi All, I am looking for ideas for SILs hens day, any suggestions. Mummybean

1 reply

Well it depends what shes into and how many people are going. For the day you could do a spa or papmper them and get everyone to bi...

Ideas for my sisters birthday

Wanted to do something special for my eldest sisters birthday, she will be 37. Any ideas would be...

3 replies

I am 37 in march and i would love lunch on a boat cruise thing.. I would love to take a trip to one of my fave places and spend the ...

26iRLY

2nd pregnancy and 2nd baby shower?

a friend has invited me too a baby shower its her 2nd pregnancy soo im sure she has alot of thing...

13 replies

ive never been to a baby shower before but i imagine that one of those diaper cakes would be handy regardless how many babies you ha...

N/A

N/A [Edited on 04/12/2009]

ally*88

dolly varden cakes help...

Hello i am ment to be making one of these for a kids b.day party on sunday just wondering if anyo...

*MrsT*

Inexpensive Weddings?

Has anyone had a great inexpensive wedding or have any ideas on how to organise one? So far we ha...

6 replies

Aww that is so sweet...

ebay wedding things

Hi all, i was wondering if any of you have bought your flowers or wedding dresses off of ebay for...

14 replies

Heya! So I've been meaning to pop on here and let everyone know that the apparently there was a holiday of some sort in China and th...

Number2monkey

how long were you with your partner before he proposed?

Hey ladies just wondering how long you were with your partners before they proposed to you? I ha...

64 replies

Yep. I'm a 10 year veteran too!lol AND I inherited my grandmother's gorgeous (and impressive) ring so he didn't even have to do tha...