Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Anyone know about cooks hill photography in Newcastle?

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any info on cooks hill photography in Newcastle? I am in desperate...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
cookie_monster

Would you find it...

rude if you got invited to a relos wedding only to find on the invitation that your kids are not ...

43 replies

we are going to a wedding five hours away from our house. guess what. Jack is not coming. phwoarrrrrrr its no big deal. just go to t...

Got any good ideas for 3yo Birthday?

I dunno what to do. Just have a little party at home or go to Maccas or something else? What did...

1 reply

Hi Toni My suggestion for a fantastic 3rd birthday is to stay at home and have a party. They're still too small to really appreciat...

Mama moo

Awesome hen's night...Sydney

Just thought I'd pop in and tell you about my friend's hen's on Saturday. We went to LaCita in Da...

Going to the chapel!

[b][color=purple]are you getting married??? well, jump on in introduce yourselves and share all ...

30 replies

Hi everyone!!! Sorry i havent msged for a while. DF has been away on work and as you can imagine I have been left by my lonesome to ...

little boy blue

18th birthday present ideas

For my SIL. Of course DH has no suggestions, and I really have no idea! We have a $50 budget for ...

11 replies

r u crafty, i made a real nice canvas photo board the other day and it looks awesome pm me if you want to know how to make it....

House_Of_Boys

Wedding details from everyone please!!!!!!!!1

How are you all paying for your wedding? How much are you trying to spend? I would like to hear f...

3 replies

Well hello there. I stumbled into a different forum and here you are. Dh and I had a wedding on the cheap if you want ideas. We had ...

tezzieslillangel*

is it rude?

my cousin is planning to get married and asked me is it rude to ask her guests to pay for their m...

22 replies

I just believe that a wedding is realy the biggest party that you have in your life. People like buying presents for their daughter/...

Curious ...

etd [Edited on 03/12/2008]

11 replies

hi tammy, i have a 26th month old son and nine days away from having our next and we getting married on 6th of september. i also lov...

Ayla''''s-Mum

Baby Shower Numbers

I'm having my baby shower this weekend. Yay!! We've got 35 people coming. I've only been to one b...

7 replies

I had 43 people at my baby shower , a little big for my liking , I hardly knew most of them ( DP cousins etc....) Both of My SILs or...

shatyr

Wedding Cakes

Hi ladies, Just wondering if someone in Perth can recommend a cake shop? One that is affordable ...

4 replies

Not sure if I'm too late to answer but we got married in Perth. We went to the Cheesecake shop in Spearwood and spoke to the chef th...

*kandee*

Des'ree- kissing you

This is the song from Romeo and Juliet- where they see each other through the fish tank.. My ques...

7 replies

I walked down the aisle to that song!!! I have always loved it! We had a sting quartet so obviously used the instrumental version. A...

Love*My*Bub

Wedding Gift Ideas

What was your favorite pressie? Or what would you appreciate the most? I am stuck on what to get ...

2 replies

Do they have a registry? Like the other post said it depends on whether they live together and are already set up. My mum bought us ...

wombat8

=)

? [Edited on 20/07/2008]

10 replies

Hey Heleina~and~Arielle, Thanks so much for making the link for me, i would have no idea how to do tha! lol I'm also going to check ...

Mama2boys

Anyone want to buy my wedding dress?

PM me for photos and details.

alanahal

Bridesmaid Dresses??

Hello, I will be 8 months pregnant for my Sisters wedding...does anybody have any advice or knowl...

2 replies

My sister was 8 months pregnant at my wedding and the dressmaker just made the dress the same as all the other girls - fitted top to...

mary!

Help please..................

My DH's birthday is this Friday and I have no idea what to get him. His Dad passed away Friday 13...

1 reply

Hi Mary, I think the idea of photos of Ash with his father is really nice! Unfortunately i don't have any other suggestions... Good ...

B13

Wedding on a Cruise???

Has anyone got married on a cruise (eg. P&O, etc.)???

1 reply

that sounds really interesting. I know voyagers do them i would love to get mine done in Ayers Rock.

Peady

need DJ help? urgent

does anyone know any good DJ's in the Southern Highlands or Sydney area? it would be a great help

*kandee*

How long

were you engaged for before you got married?? We got engaged just a couple of months ago, and wer...

14 replies

we were engaged for 2 years before we got married

kazzaw4

We have set a date

We have finally set a date November the 7th 2009. This should give us some time to save some mone...

Wedding Q..

DF and I thinking about having our wedding at a winery, and the reception on a lawn there in a ma...

13 replies

I think next chance we get we'll have a look at a few of them.. From what i have heard you need to book the venue well in advance!

*Katrina*

Theme Ideas for a spring wedding?

Hi! My friend is getting married in september next year. It'll be spring which is going to be LOV...

8 replies

You could still do the potted flower as a centrepiece then maybe scatter some colour-coordinated lollies around? A lot of places don...

4 years Married today

Hello everyone, just wanted to share that its my 4th wedding anniversary today and Karl is 18mon...

1 reply

Hey Jenni! I'll congratulate you even though it's VERY late! lol! Did you go out for dinner???

*kandee*

Bugger- double post [Edited on 04/06/2008]

Springbabies0709

My First Birthday As A Mum

Hi Hi im writing t you as i had such a wonderful day and i have to share with all you girls! MY ...

Ok.. another one Dress up idea

It's actually my birthday we are dressing up for.. and i was wondering now what i could dress up ...

20 replies

No DH has not got anything yet.

party ideas??

Hey in a few weeks time we have a party where you have to dress up as the first letter of your na...

9 replies

My DH went as Chopper Read to a fancy dress 21st and won best dressed which is a bit scary! He just has a similar hair style to him ...

Mama2boys

I got married!

I got married yay!!!!!!!!! If anyone is interested in seeing the photos, just use this link htt...

1 reply

What a perfect day....I am glad that everything went smoothly for you....Enjoy the rest of your life together. Tracy

B13

Wedding & Reception Venues - Western Sydney...?

Hi Ladies! I'd like a nice garden wedding & a relaxed reception in some sort of function room... ...

1 reply

Have u looked at Nurrangingy...Sorry don't know how to spell it..

missymooo

what do u do at a baby shower?

im having my second and i never had a baby shower with my first. so id like one this time around ...

7 replies

I arranged my own Shower, but i had fun doing so! It was very casual, just friends & family to my house for finger food, games & pre...

.::Natty::.

Ribbon for wedding car..

Do you need one roll per car? Stupid question I know but just wondering.

1 reply

I think so. But just go to a bridal shop or something where they sell it and they should be able to tell you how many metres you nee...

Wedding trouble...

What am I going to do? We have postponed our wedding three times because people who are important...

8 replies

i think stuff them all, and do what you want, dont wait for the people that are stuffing you around, we did that and in the end my h...

*emily''''s mummy*

baby shower decorations

Just quick question to see if anyone knows where I can get some nice baby shower decorations? I t...

2 replies

Spotlight, Party Shops or EBAY. Ebay has HeAPS!

Mama2boys

Awesome wedding site!

I just found this site the other day and I so wish I had of found it earlier, so I thought I'd sh...

1 reply

Gling Gling Another great site which i use/used is 'The Brides Diary' Girls are so friendly there and have some great recccommendati...

bmw by name

Baby Shower Help

I have probably posted this in the wrong section but anyway... I'm expecting my first baby and w...

5 replies

I had mine when I was 38wks. It was a last minute after-Christmas thing and my SIL organised it.

Mama2boys

Wedding cakes

How much did you pay or are you paying for your wedding cake? Am I the only one that thinks it's ...

5 replies

i rang my local tafe and asked if there were any apprentice chefs who were coming to end of term wanting to do our wedding cake as t...

going_mad

How much did you spend?

On your engagement ring, if you are engaged/married that is? Mine was just over 3000, I don't re...

53 replies

Mine was $1299 for the engagement ring but at 1/2 price and my wedding ring was $875 but we offset the price of that with some broke...

3_little_monkeys

Limited budget for a wedding this year???

$1200... Can I do it??? Rings, brides maids dress, table decorations and cheif don't need to be...

7 replies

Well done! Hope you enjoy all your planning!

Mama moo

Hen's night Challenges...

Ok, I need some ideas for a set of hen's night challenges. We are going to a salsa lesson, then t...

2 replies

On my sisters hen's night we went clubbing and she had to wear a toy veil. On it we pinned things that she (And the bridesmaids) had...