Huggies Forum

Christmas Chat

Huggies Support

Tips for saving money this Christmas

It's easy to blow the budget at Christmas time, but do you really need to? Here are some thi...

1 reply

Thanks for the tips Our childcare centre also wrote a nice article which might come in handy for everyone http://www.thelittle...

Huggies Support

3 fun cheap ideas for kids at Christmas

Involve the kids in making Christmas cards for friends and family. We all know you could get a ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Huggies Support

Christmas 2016

We thought it might be nice to start a thread about Christmas....feel free to share your planning...

Huggies Support

Christmas is around the corner!

It's the 1st of December today which means that Christmas is around the corner! Have you sta...

HuggiesModerator

Some thoughts as we enter the festive season...

It is important to remember that not everyone finds Christmas easy. Some people are not surrounde...

HuggiesModerator

It's almost Christmas Eve! How will you be spending it?

Let us know who you'll be with and what you'll be eating and drinking!

HuggiesModerator

Are you suffering from anxiety or depression this Christmas?

Some of the ways you can keep overwhelming emotions in check are to: - ask for help when you nee...

HuggiesModerator

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

What's Santa bringing your little ones?

HuggiesModerator

What's on your Christmas menu this year?

Let us know what yummy things you have planned...

2 replies

Christmas Day Lunch will consist of Smoked Salmon Side, Butterflied Lamb with Rosemary complements of Salads will be Patatoe Salad, ...

HuggiesModerator

Have you got any fun but cheap ways to celebrate Christmas?

Share your tips and tricks with us!

HuggiesModerator

What have you got planned for Christmas this year?

Will you be spending it with your family? Maybe it's your first Christmas either being pregn...

Zinkles

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone has an awesome day.

3 replies

Merry Christmas everyone have a brilliant day and look at the smiles on your kids faces when it all gets a bit much xx

A&E

What to ask for for my 4 and almost 6 yr old?

My 5 yr old has her birthday a few days after xmas so need four ideas. I'm getting asked fro...

3 replies

I thought of one more New lunch boxes/ drink bottles

Have you...

Nope, coming down tomrorrow!

8 replies

we take it down boxing day because the kids keep thinking that Santa is going to cum and put more gifts under the tree lol

wigglebrain

what(if anything) did you leave out for Santa & reindeer?

We left out a bucket of water and some oats we made at playgroup for the reindeer. The oats were...

5 replies

Christmas tree and star short bread with milk and a note my eldest wrote for him this is a pic of what it looked like in the mornin...

*ProudMuM21*

Merry Christmas

Hey All, Would like to wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Thanks for ...

littlecheekybums

When are the Carols on TV?

Do any of you know when the carols are meant to be aired on TV? There are usually two that get ai...

5 replies

leisah wrote: there's normally one on Christmas Eve which is then reshown on Christmas Day. We put the presents out to it Chri...

Claire_Drewett

Gifts

What does everyone get their partners from the kids? Dd is almost one and I want to get dh somet...

1 reply

Coop wrote: I got my dh a book called kisses for daddy so they could read it together We have this book too, it is just gorgeous a...

Santa photos

Most years. I think we've missed one. Don't really know why! I guess it's one p...

13 replies

Yes we do. It is nice to get a family pic each year with the big fella. It is the one tradition I want to keep. Even when the kid...

*~Zimbee~*

Help with Christmas Lunch!

Ok, so for the first time this year i have offered to do christmas lunch as we won't be goin...

9 replies

Hope and Hysteria wrote: If you are not sure of cooking times of meats in the oven you may want to invest in a meat thermometer to m...

Seriously...

Haha! You would think he would know better cause its not his first christmas. Iv told Ben off abo...

1 reply

The Infamous T wrote: Lol glad he's finally getting it hopefully Isaiah does too lol and it's his 4th Christmas a the fir...

wigglebrain

how much do you spend?

Another thread got me thinking How much money do you soend on everyone at Christmas? Is there a s...

9 replies

Wow! Some of you spend a lot! We don't have a budget, just buy sensibly. This year has been really cheap because I managed to...

Decorations

We will have; the tree a couple of lots of tinsel a couple of garlands (I think that's what ...

4 replies

Thats a relief :/

Christmas tree... Again

Yes

7 replies

Yes we do! I love seeing lights on the tree

A&E

Too immature for 8 & 10 yr old girls?

Thinking of getting them these for xmas http://www.thetoysavenue.com/crayola-200-piece-...

3 replies

My daughter is 9 and would love this - most girls her age seem to be really in to stationary and drawing, art, creating etc

mummy22girls

What age would or did you buy child's first scooter ?

I have a 4yr old and 2.5yr old girls who I am considering buying scooters for Xmas. Although they...

7 replies

Tutu&Lulu wrote: I would get a 3 wheel scooter for your almost 3 yr old and a 2 wheel for your 4 year old. Only because my DD1...

jazool

whats the best .....

christmas present you have received from your kids? Looking for idea to make with my class (ages...

10 replies

home made christmas decoration using paper plates, clear contact and glitter/little pieces of paper/feathers etc. you cut out the ...

knockonwood

Present ideas for a sick family member

So my brother in law has a particular disease and is getting sicker all the time so can't do...

1 reply

Thanks ladies, keep the ideas coming! Forgot to mention he also gets tired very easy

What to get

Im no help with girls as thats what im struggling with on my christmas list. And i dong know abou...

me too me too

Merry Christmas to you too. hope you have a wonderful day with the family

4 replies

Merry Christmas Thea, hope you, your dh, Isaiah and Grace have a lovely Christmas.

when do you...

as a kid mum used to make us have breakfast first and get dressed all nice so we look good in the...

6 replies

When we were kid's we weren't allowed to wake mum or dad before 8.30, but as soon as it was 8.30 we would run in and wake them and t...

doublewammy

What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Going away or staying home? Busy or Quiet? We're going to my parents house (5 hours away) for a...

13 replies

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Christmas Have fun with all your kiddies and families!

Sezstah

Huggies Christmas Nappies

i would just like to say how dissapointed i am in the huggies brand for promotiong chrismas nappi...

4 replies

aw i have never had them for my babies either our local shops are slack lol They're so cute though - i got to Best and Less and ge...

GCEMum

Christmas ideas please??

It seems that DH will probably be working this christmas (only a couple hours very early in the m...

4 replies

1st of Dec. Advent calender, new pj's, a bauble of something special they did that year with the year and the name written on it (ho...

Show us your tree *pics*

I would put a pic up but I've been really slack this year and only have a little 2ft tree on the ...

5 replies

I miss my Christmas tree We're moving house on Friday though so didn't really make sense to put it up and then just have to pack i...

SeaShelly

Picture Book Present Ideas??

My 3 year old daughter loves me reading books to her, so I'm going to get her mostly books for ch...

3 replies

Lovemyfam wrote: Koala Lou by Mem Fox is fantastic and you can get it with a toy koala included. Where the wild things are is good t...

jazool

Feeling Frazzled .....

hey ladies, havent been on in a while, hope everyone is well. feeling a bit frazzled at the mome...

4 replies

mum of 3 cuties, thanks for all the links -there is heaps of cool stuff there Blacey - I do have a national geographic nearby, have...

Any1 know where I can get something like this? (Picture)

Are you on Facebook? If you are, look up Monkey&Squeaks or Baby Buddies. Both of them do pers...

EmmaLou5.5

CHRISTMAS DAY COUNTDOWN!

25DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to start present shopping for family. Done the boys and DP, bu...

2 replies

benjamins_mummy wrote: im really looking forward to christmas this year as its DS first christmas. smilesame! Buying my little girls...

EmmaLou5.5

3 month old girl present ideas

hi i need ideas for DDs present she will be 3 months old. This my first girl so I have no ideas! ...

1 reply

Thanks ladies! The bracelet is a wonderful idea! Any others