Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

To wrap or not to wrap Rss

Ok so this year will be the first year Ds will be able to really enjoy Christmas. My question is, Does Santa wrap christmas presents or does he just leave them in a stocking or under a tree???

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

I wrap every single one individually then put some in the stocking and the rest around the tree. The best bit is watching the pressies getting unwraped one by one and the faces this creates. Have fun!!!!!

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I wrap anything that's not in the stocking and if it's a big thing that I can't wrap I put a bow and tag from Santa on it.
everything gets wrapped, if he gets a clothing set eg top and shorts that go together, they get seperated and wrapped too smile Half the fun is the sound of the ripping paper smile
I wrap everything, put the small stuff into stockings and the other stuff all under the tree. DD1 (now 6) can read very well, so last year I wrote on the tags that were from Mummy and Daddy, and got someone else to write on the presents from Santa, just in case she noticed that Mummy/Daddy's tags had the same writing as Santas!

My girls have large (pillow case size) santa sacks - I don't wrap anything from Santa. I only wrap the presents from me and DP. As soon as they wake they are looking in their sacks.
I wrap everything too.
Santa's presents all get wrapped in the same paper, and the ones from mum n dad get different paper.

I have 2 rediculously large christmas sacks, for my soon to be 6 year old daughter, I wrap the pressies and stick them in her sack (she'd be devestated if they werent wrapped hahaha) and my almost 2 year old boy doesn't seem intested in wrapping paper so I think I'll just add his to the sack unwrapped (I'm still debating haha) as last year, I did the whole wrapping thing and DD got all the fun of unwrapping.
Another thing I will be doing this year, is removing excess packaging, we had so many toys that were wired in so tight that it was a nightmare on christmas day undoing everything. So I'll take them from the boxes and remove all the awful stuff and then slip them back in the boxes as neat as possible, it will also be a great way to be on top of the 'battery' situation too LOL. Everything will be ready to go and hopefully, there will be less in the bin on Christmas day hahaha.

Another thing I will be doing this year, is removing excess packaging, we had so many toys that were wired in so tight that it was a nightmare on christmas day undoing everything. So I'll take them from the boxes and remove all the awful stuff and then slip them back in the boxes as neat as possible

I did that last year, it's a great idea. They always want to play with stuff straight away & you spend an hour removing it from the packaging lol.

I wrap everything too, even the little stuff for the stocking, as I too think unwrapping is the best part. Santa has different paper to mummy.
im a wrapper i love wrapping all the gifts xmas eve when there asleep i think i get more excited then them & this year have my beautful baby girl who will be 6months so extra special lol

Sign in to follow this topic