Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Christmas 2010 Rss

Does anyone know where to get cute clothes for kids to wear at christmas, that are climate friendly? I have a daughter who will be nearly 8 months
I've bought my girls Christmas dresses from the Facebook pages Bridiejo Handmade Clothes and Patooties Boutique. I haven't seen many Christmassy clothes around the shops but there is heaps online at the moment smile
Christmas stock is appearing in stores now, so anywhere you would normally buy clothes will probably soon have Christmas clothing lines. The last 2 years I've made my DS a Christmas shirt - I buy a cheap t-shirt from best & less or similar, the first time I bought an iron-on print from ebay. Last year I bought the paper myself & looked online til I found a pic I liked. They turned out really cute & no-one else had one like it!

Mondeymanz - can you please start a business so I can buy one off you!!!!!

I love them!

Mondeymanz - can you please start a business so I can buy one off you!!!!!

I love them!

hehe thanks smile

It's easy though, you just get iron-on transfer paper, find a pic, print & iron smile (this is the only use my iron gets lol.) Also a brilliant idea when a certain small person wants, say, cookie monster undies, when you start TT, and the only ones you can find in shops are way too big (not to mention expensive!) Plain undies + internet + iron = happy child wearing big boy undies!
Thanks, like the idea of doing my own shirt for her to wear. They look great too.

hehe thanks smile

It's easy though, you just get iron-on transfer paper, find a pic, print & iron smile (this is the only use my iron gets lol.) Also a brilliant idea when a certain small person wants, say, cookie monster undies, when you start TT, and the only ones you can find in shops are way too big (not to mention expensive!) Plain undies + internet + iron = happy child wearing big boy undies!

Hi Monkeymandz, can you please tell me where I might be able to buy the transfer paper? Your shirts look amazing and Id love to have go, thanks for sharing :oD

Hi Monkeymandz, can you please tell me where I might be able to buy the transfer paper? Your shirts look amazing and Id love to have go, thanks for sharing :oD

Hi smile I got mine at Spotlight, and have seen it on ebay. According the the product website for the brand I have, it's also sold at Big W, Lincraft, Harvey Norman & Officeworks. There are sure to be other brands out there too.

Good luck making your cool shirts grin

Hi smile I got mine at Spotlight, and have seen it on ebay. According the the product website for the brand I have, it's also sold at Big W, Lincraft, Harvey Norman & Officeworks. There are sure to be other brands out there too.

Good luck making your cool shirts grin

Thankyou, I will defiately check it out grin
Sign in to follow this topic