Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Christmas treats Rss

Hi, just wondered if anyone has any great ideas for christmas treats that you can use as gifts, ie, rocky road wrapped in cellophane. I'm looking for some yummy recipes to try out. Thanks in advance tongue
Some years I've made my family hampers (when I've been a bit broke!!) I make things like chutney, jam, russian fudge, christmas biscuits and various hand made chocolates (from Jo Seagar's book - the white chocolate cranberry ones are delish smile ) It is lots of fun and there are usually left overs to nibble on grin
some years when we have been short on cash i have made hampers witch i make short bread,christmas cake,rokey road,a tower of lolies in fome and some hand made jam if you whould like respey let me know i will e-mail them to you hope this helps grin

Hi, just wondered if anyone has any great ideas for christmas treats that you can use as gifts, ie, rocky road wrapped in cellophane. I'm looking for some yummy recipes to try out. Thanks in advance <span class="emoticon tongue">tongue</span>

Hi, I posted a couple of ideas in the home made gift ideas thread a little while ago. If you like the ideas & have more questions, feel free to ask <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Sign in to follow this topic