Huggies Forum

gifts Lock Rss

Hi, cant afford much but always go over board, do u think a calendar for my nan,mother in law would be an ok present they said they dont want anything but i cant do tha.

calendar will be full of kids photos too

simone

any suggestions on online calender places

Hi there, I'm doing calendars for the grandparents this year aswell!! I've used big w in the past and the calendar came out great smile You can just go to their website and make it online then pickup in store about 10 days later...
I think they are a great present. The past two years both my mum and sister have been given one as a Christmas present which they adore. I plan on making them for the great grandparents this year too smile

I usually use the big w online photo shop. At the moment they have 50% of their calender prices, so they are just under $13. They turn out really good, and you can decorate them and make them any colour you like. Not sure on how long it takes, maybe a few weeks, but they get delivered to your Big W store, and u pick them up there.

Good luck smile
I think that's a fantastic idea!!
I'd love to get something like that for Christmas - I love photos, and I think everyone should have a calendar!

Hi, cant afford much but always go over board, do u think a calendar for my nan,mother in law would be an ok present they said they dont want anything but i cant do tha.

calendar will be full of kids photos too

simone

any suggestions on online calender places

Thanks you I just emailed rellies to email photos so My nan can have all her grandies and great in it aswell

I have done this for family since DS was born. They all love them. I put pics of the kids in and pics of each family member on the date of their birthday. I get mine done through snapfish which you can sign up to via the huggies site or direct through snapfish. The quickest option is to have them delivered or you can pick them up from kmart. I have found that pick up takes longer for some reason. Always been happy with them and they always have a special before christmas so I never pay full price.

Thanks for the reminder I better start putting this years together.

img src="http://lbff.lilypie.com/jr5Hp8.png" width

Sign in to follow this topic