Huggies Forum

when does tree go up Lock Rss

is it 12 days before xmas and 12 days after u pull it down.

and any good online xmas decoration shops

thanks sim

i always thought the 1st of december til the 1st of january

i always thought the 1st of december til the 1st of january

That's what we do smile Our tree is so pretty I like it up for at least a month.
Mine goes up on the 1st of December & goes down on the 1st of January
Awesome cant wait for 1st Dec...we turn it into a little family party too,,christmas music blearing

Ours goes up after the Adelaide xmas pageant which is next week Nov 12th. We pull it down new years day.
Up on the day of the xmas pageant, early november, down just after new years. I'd put mine up now if hubs would let me.
We put ours up whenever DH happens to be in town at the start of Dec, this year it will be at the end of Nov as he goes back to work on the 29th lol I will take it down in the first week of Jan when I can be bothered grin

is it 12 days before xmas and 12 days after u pull it down.

and any good online xmas decoration shops

thanks sim

normally we put it up around my birthday, the 10th dec, but im due to have a baby, so im thinking for this year only we will put it up late nov, and take it down new years eve. I like to start the new year fresh and clean.

I looooove xmas, and i can't wait to put the tree up! grin
I always put my tree up the last weekend in November. And I bring it down the last Day of December. I hate the tree being up after New Years for some reason.... it totally bugs me. We also have space issues and need that patch of carpet real estate back! wink
DS's birthday is 22nd Nov so I think it would shaft his birthday to put it up in November and I also reckon it's too early. December is the christmas month to me

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

st of december hear my ds birthday is 27 november so i will never let christmas take away from his birthday
Sign in to follow this topic