Huggies Forum

when does tree go up Rss

As kids it was always the 1st of December and even now with my own family we still do it on the 1st of December because thats when you also start the advent calenders and stuff as well and always take it down by New years
We put ours up 2 weeks before xmas and decorate the house. I take everything down when we come back unless my mil does it she looking after the house for us.

Presents will go out xmas eve night or during the day of xmas eve.

Ours is up now. DP wanted to put it up to show DS the pretty lights.
I put the tree up last year so this was the first time DP put it up an he got cranky half way and took a day long break before finishing it lol. I can't wait to start wrapping gifts up smile
We put ours up 1st December and take it down at New Years. The kids want to put ours up now but I'm holding out till December as ds is crawling everywhere and I don't feel like re decorating it everyday grin
We put ours up whenever lol. About a couple weeks before xmas and a week after xmas grin
We always have a real tree so it depends on the weather. If its really hot we might put it up a couple of weeks before. If its pretty good we might get it up 3 weeks before. It comes down whenever. Usually somewhere around new year.

is it 12 days before xmas and 12 days after u pull it down.

and any good online xmas decoration shops

thanks sim

I put ours up on December 1st every year and take it down usually on the 1st of Jan!!! I cant wait. I always buy new decorations at the boxing days sales from myer when they are 50% off!!

I put ours up on December 1st every year and take it down usually on the 1st of Jan!!! I cant wait. I always buy new decorations at the boxing days sales from myer when they are 50% off!!

why do you get new ones every year?
Ours goes up on 1 December and down on 1 January (or when I can be bothered taking it town again)

Only 24 days to go!! smile

why do you get new ones every year?

I buy new ones to add to my collection, I have all gold decorations. I really like all the myer ones but they cost so much so I just add every year gasp)
we get a real tree so get it no earlier than the 2nd weekend of december or its dead by xmas.Probably not getting one this year at all as we are going away a few days before xmas, and the heading straight to sils family farm/property for xmas for something different.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

1st of December is always chrissy tree day at our house. We cover the house in lights and decorate the whole house with the chrissy carols playing. We love it. Usually all comes down a few days after chrissy. smile
16 sleeps to go! smile

Sign in to follow this topic