Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Cute little chrismas outfits Rss

Hi ladies,
Well christmas is approaching fast grin
Last year was ds1's first and i bought him a santa's little helper outfit on christmas day. So this year is ds2's first christmas and would like to get him something special to wear to but there doesn't seem to be much about. Any suggestions?
Thanks smile

i have seen some at big w i was thinking of getting it for ds lol cant remember what it was though lol other than there i dont know where else sorry
Grr angry So wish we had big W! We have been getting it for about 10 years but the council keeps knocking it back. Stupid pollies!

Grr angry So wish we had big W! We have been getting it for about 10 years but the council keeps knocking it back. Stupid pollies!

well thats just great you could go for a long drive to glenorchy or kingston (3hours) not really worth it though

or you could look on there website they should have it there
Myer has a couple of cute little outfits and a selection of t-shirts and Big W has about 3 girl versions and 3 boys including: elf, pudding, and baby brain has restrained me from remembering any more then that! Heres a link to catalogue that shows some bubby ones pg 15 http://catalogues.bigw.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=13197702402170&pageview=two

well thats just great you could go for a long drive to glenorchy or kingston (3hours) not really worth it though

or you could look on there website they should have it there

Lol little bit of a drive for a christmas outfit.
You are a brainiac, why didn't I think of looking on there website, will have a squiz thanks smile

Myer has a couple of cute little outfits and a selection of t-shirts and Big W has about 3 girl versions and 3 boys including: elf, pudding, and baby brain has restrained me from remembering any more then that! Heres a link to catalogue that shows some bubby ones pg 15 http://catalogues.bigw.com.au/portal/dynamiccatalogue?CatalogueID=13197702402170&pageview=two

Oooohh than you for the link, some very cute outfits, will see if they have them online smile

Lol little bit of a drive for a christmas outfit.
You are a brainiac, why didn't I think of looking on there website, will have a squiz thanks smile

lol thought so
and i had a look and couldn't see anything but you might be able to find
something
Big W has santa's little helper outfits with plastic tools in a belt etc. Can you buy online maybe?? Or ebay has outfits too!

lol thought so
and i had a look and couldn't see anything but you might be able to find
something

Bugger! I had a look to and couldn't find anything online sad

Sometimes actaul baby stores have baby clothes too, they r once off types more so, so not everyone has the same thing also! Some can b expensive and some r reasonable but if the outfit is adorable u can't keep walking u just have to pick it up lol tongue

Bugger! I had a look to and couldn't find anything online sad

Do you have a best and less? I've seen a fair few little outfits there.. I've even seen a couple at target and kmart. I'll keep an eye out and let you know any other shops I see them in wink
Sign in to follow this topic