Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Christmas Chat
  5. What are ur best bargain buys for xmas 4 friends and family?

What are ur best bargain buys for xmas 4 friends and family? Lock Rss

What are ur best bargain buys for xmas 4 friends and family?
where from also!

...Let us know the real bargains!! and what u have scored during ur shopping trips recently!!

My very best bargain so far is FREE Photo blocks from Snapfish, postage included so 100% free <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>Check it out here And I got my 13yr old DD a beautiful Sterling silver cuff bracelet for $7 off ebay, Got Miss A a cash register from Kmart today for $10 she loves playing shops lol

Probably the little bits and pieces I got from the reject shop for dd's Santa sack, including the Santa sack lol. Dough cutters, spade etc for the sandpit she is getting, a soft tiger and a scrap book smile all up it cost around $18
The best buy so far was the sylvanian family in a unopened box from the second hand shop for $5 - YAY

My very best bargain so far is FREE Photo blocks from Snapfish, postage included so 100% free <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>Check it out here And I got my 13yr old DD a beautiful Sterling silver cuff bracelet for $7 off ebay, Got Miss A a cash register from Kmart today for $10 she loves playing shops lol

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!!?!! I wish i knew about this 2 days ago! I just ordered 3 photo blocks for xmas present! <span class="emoticon sad">sad</span> haha

I got a free one too im on kss too!! but i just got a family print instead of using it as a present!!! some good buys here!!! I just went to target and went on a spree few good sales on atm <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span> but great to hear others little scores!! there are some gr8 ones!!

What are ur best bargain buys for xmas 4 friends and family?
where from also!

...Let us know the real bargains!! and what u have scored during ur shopping trips recently!!

I just got my dd a barbie doll from woolies for $5.50! I was pretty happy with that.
Bought a deal from spreets $19 for entry to wildlife Currumbin (QLD)! Original price $49..bringing my whole family there this xmas smile bought 15 bottles of wine for only $99, great to share with friends at the xmas party...found heaps of other deals and bargains on www.alldealsoz.com.au too they list all the deals from daily deal sites. great site.
Sign in to follow this topic