Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Christmas Chat
  5. What are you getting DH for Xmas?

What are you getting DH for Xmas? Lock Rss

We dont normally do pressies for each other, but after a horrid year I want to get him something nice...what though, is the prob. He has everything and if he wants something he gets it for himself....
What have you ladies got for your DH?

We dont normally do pressies for each other, but after a horrid year I want to get him something nice...what though, is the prob. He has everything and if he wants something he gets it for himself....
What have you ladies got for your DH?

I got DH and ironing board cover - just as a joke, every time he irons a shirt he whinges about the cover and says "can we get a new one" laugh laugh

And a new iphone cover and a DVD.

Not very romantic... but he wanted the cover and he'll like the DVD.

We bought a new BBQ so that's our big present to eachother.

I got DH and ironing board cover - just as a joke, every time he irons a shirt he whinges about the cover and says "can we get a new one" laugh laugh

And a new iphone cover and a DVD.

Not very romantic... but he wanted the cover and he'll like the DVD.

We bought a new BBQ so that's our big present to eachother.

I have DF a dress watch.... Now to get it engraved with a message. Thats the hard bit.lol

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

DH just wanted a BCF voucher so that was easy. I made it a bit more personal by ordering it on the website where you can design the card yourself so I put a pic of our bub on there. Very cute!!
dh wants a wok so he can use it on the new gas stove. I will also get him a new belt as he is always looking at them but never buys it! smile

BCF voucher sounds great...what man wouldn't want that smile might just have to get that for dh too

DH Birthday is on 22nd dec so this is combined with christmas
Nerf guns package (two diferent types)
remote control car
remote control helicopter

I have envisioned it all - in the near future my son will be screaming and crying "Mum, Daddy won't give me my toys!"
Sigh sigh boys and their toys wink
Dh bought himself a new pair of expensive headphones so that's his present haha. And I bought him a t shirt.
I'm getting DP a universal remote because I'm sick of seeing 1/2 a dozen remotes lying around the loungeroom instead of in the remote caddy I bought him 5 xmases ago!

He's also getting a custom mousemat that's a collage of DDs pictures so that while he's at work having a bad day, it will remind him why he's there!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

lol happyhead! You reminded me of my dad years ago! He was going through his shopping bags wrapping presents for my mum & came across a pack of plastic plates he had bought for their regular boxing day bbq & since he was wrapping everything else decided to wrap them for mum too! When she opened them he said it was so SHE wouldn't have to do the dishes! He got such a funny reaction he decided to get her plastic knives the next year, then forks the next... He's such a smart ass!!
My df is a chef so u would think he wouldn't want to cook at home but he actually loves to sometimes on his days off because he can be creative instead of sticking to a menu so i got him a morter & pessel (not sure of spelling, herb crushing thingy) & a pizza stone.

DP is easy to buy for. He loves music so he usually gets either band shirts, books, cds dvds. But that said he is excited when he gets new socks and jocks so hes easy pleased XD
Mine is getting a PS3.. had to sell my day spa voucher to afford it though! LOL Ah well I know he will enjoy it and cant wait to see his face on xmas morning! Plus Im not ready to leave my little man to go off for a day of pampering just yet - I think i would have an anxiety attack! hahahaha

This is what my husband wants

Whoa skip! Pretty exxy.... My kids have destroyed about 5of the 30 buck ones. So I said no more, waste of money. Fil is buying all the grand kids (boys) ones... Got my DH 2 ls T's, some ferrero rocher choc's and and electric throw rug to keep his whingy ass quiet in winter! (the kids and I run hot, so apparantly he's freeeeeeeeeeezing!)
Sign in to follow this topic