Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business

Promote Your Small / Home Business

teenazbc

LOOKING FOR A PARTY PLANNER OR SMALL BUSINESS

If you are looking for a certain Party plan or small business please support us Huggies Mums. We ...

95 replies

Daniela78 wrote: I see that you conduct your business on Instagram and Facebook most often. But what if it grows into something more...

crystal17_2010

Facebookers - add your page here (list)

Hi Everyone I thought i would start a thread for all the parents who have a Face Book FanPage for...

315 replies

Hi, this is such a lovely idea. I love that the network is so incredible supportive. We started a sunrise photography business. ...

Honey1984

Ebay Items (or other trading sites)

If you have stuff listed on ebay, please share it here!!

43 replies

As a mother of 6 daughters aged 5-20 I understand the cost of living, the need to want to help others and also protect the environme...

HuggiesModerator

Do you have a baby / pregnancy blog or website? Get our great new Huggies Baby Names widget!

Check out the Huggies Baby Names Widget! You can include it in your own blog or website related t...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

The Promote Your Small / Home Business forum, has been set up as a space where our regular member...

1 reply

Hi Not sure how I did it, but I managed to post 3 times - can you please delete the 2 top ones for me, please - looks like I cant d...

Member408379

(idpielts.exams08@yahoo.com) Buy registered IELTS Certificate – IELTS certificate for sale – get Genuine ielts certificate

GET ORIGINAL ,VALID,REGISTERED AND VERIFIABLE IELTS/TOEFL/ESOL/GRE/PTE/CELTA/DELTA CERTIFICATES W...

Member408379

Buy IELTS certificate online, Buy TOEFL certificate online, Buy GRE Certificate Online, Buy GMAT ...

IzBel

Looking for reliable help with the cleaning and maintenance of your home?

Hi, all! In case you need more free time to relax and make precious moments with your little one...

7 replies

Request a free quote today for residential and commercial cleaning in Melbourne CBD. https://www.activacleaning.com.au/end-of-lease...

Member903960

Help me with this black Friday deal

Hello guys hope you all are fine I come to this forum because I am not a tech person kindly help ...

1 reply

Hi, It is nice post anyway, Here I am for sharing with you our service yes online writing help for students If you are hiring writer...

MumTo3Angels!

Young mum in need of work from home ideas can you help???

Hi there im a young mum and id really love to be able to do some sort of work from home. To add a...

20 replies

Hi there, You can check out this amazing resource here which offers some great ideas and advice for businesses and jobs you can do...

Member316595

How to Start a Home Based T-Shirt Business

today, with the Internet and digital printing resources, starting a t-shirt business is easier an...

8 replies

Great

KattyWhite19

I have born a baby at 18 but still could not go out in a club or a bar with my best friends coz I am not 21

Need to make fake ID, I fed up with staying at home

2 replies

John_McD wrote: Hello, it is really unfair that government made such boundaries for us. In many countries entrance in nightclubs is ...

Angela-75

Wooden Toys and Educational Toys

Dear all Huggies Members, I just wanted to share with you my new online business called Classic ...

2 replies

That is a good thing children can learn few thing with the help of these toys. I remember I read an article on educational toys that...

Seffie

Lose weight with no exercise ;-)

Hi all, Just wanted to share this great way to lose weight and feel great without changing anyt...

63 replies

Why do people still think that there's a magic pill or item that helps them to lose fat like magic? There's so much scam a...

Robert_B

FastLegacy- Extra Home Income

HI,i hope that you dont mind me sharing this great online affiliate program with you !! Its inte...

2 replies

Member575783 wrote: Oh, I've already tried to make money there, but I realized that this earnings are not for me. I've spe...

***Mummy to 3 Girls, #4 due Oct*

Love My Fur Babies - Canine Hygiene Garments and Clothing

Hi There, I am part owner with my mum and together we make and sell - *Belly Bands for Boy Dogs ...

1 reply

I have female pregnant dog. I regularly clean and keep hygienic. I also clean whelping box regularly. Also tools and her toys.

Member905657

Make Money at home Job

I am pleased to introduce to you how you can be earning at home with your mobile device easily pe...

Member970464

Clean Home After Baby Birth

We all know how difficult it is to take care of your new born baby. Baby needs clean & health...

Sophia Alice

t shirt printing websites In Australia?

please good suggestion???

beezandbean

Gumdrop Pacifiers as used in Hospitals for Preemie Babies

If you are looking for more of these dummies, please contact me. I currently have stock of The ...

15 replies

Talking about plus size clothing mentioned above, here are just great ideas of outfits http://pluslook.eu/dresses/plus-size-zebra-pr...

Johnwrighteer

The Wonder of Wall Décor

Vinyl decals aren’t just for race cars. Wall decals have a rich history of decorating European ...

2 replies

Do you also work on Canvas ? like canvas for horse lovers https://www.tiaracle.com/collections/horse-lovers

Fionas2018

Interest in Baby Sleep App?

Hi parents! I'm reaching out to you all for a bit of help. I'd love to get your feedbac...

Info-293

Bandana Bibs, Burp Cloths, Baby Shower Gifts, headbands and Teething Toys

Hi Everyone, I wanted to let everyone know about my small business which is https://www.mylittle...

SavvyDad

Start saving on expensive baby products today!

Hi there, We are an Aussie startup that would like to provide our customers with a platform to p...

Practical Nursing  Scarf

Practical Nursing Covers

Hi there My name is Jess from Brisbane. I am a mum of 2 kids, ages 3 and 8. I love being a mum ...

RayannH

Tupperware

Hi im a tupperware consultant located in sydney and if anyone is interested in purchasing or beco...

Marrable97

Genuine work from home opportunity

Hi everyone I'm gonna get straight to the point, i have a genuine work from home opportuni...

CheriC

Looking to Buy or Sell pre-loved kids things?

Hi Mums, I've just launched Mums' Local Quarter, it's a FREE platform for parents ...

jent

Photography

[center]Is it time to update the family photograph? Need new photos of the children or a new bab...

1 reply

Hello Can you share the price rate for all the the photography event, actually i am looking for a top photographer for my wedding.

Navayoung

GorgeousGroms.com new and secondhand designer kidswear 10% off coupon

Hi Guys, I am a Mum to an almost one year old and have been finding it very expensive to dress ...

1 reply

Navayoung wrote: Hi Guys, I am a Mum to an almost one year old and have been finding it very expensive to dress her in good qualit...

Nataliepascophotography

Photography - Natalie Pasco Photography - Auckland, New Zealand

Hey there, If you are interested in pregnancy photos with a maternity shoot, baby photos or gett...

Princessb2002

Newborn photography Brisbane northside

If anyone is looking for a newborn photographer, my name is Bec and I'm the owner of Rebecca...

Cathy-206

Nutrimetics in Vic

Hi! I am a nutrimetics consultant based in Melbourne. I joined recently as I love using all the ...

Shani_Ric

Bubs n Tots

Bubs n Tots is a new family business which creates unique clothing that celebrates those fleeting...

3 replies

Excellent. Thanks for letting me know

Hovermummy

Aussie Bargain Bin

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know about my new business, Aussie Bargain Bin ( https://au...

Hire For Baby

Hire for Baby - Best Retail Prices. Cheaper than Baby Bunting!

We are New Retail Shop of Best Products for BEST prices! Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a high q...

Wchu

Looking for part-time work with flexible hours?

Australia's leading income tax course Earn an income as a tax consultant H&R Block'...

Kiri_Gorter

Pre-loved Children's Wear

Hi there! My name is Kiri and I run a fabulous pre-loved children's wear store in Northcot...

Annabelle-689

Newborn & Family Photographer - Melbourne East Mini Special

Hi Guys, I am a newborn and family photographer from Melbourne East and am currently running a mi...

Manda908

Looking for a baby shower gift? Try Ava & Lola Organics Gift Boxes

We are two Gold Coast mums, Manda- Ava's mummy and Manal- Lola's mummy. Both girls were...