Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. The birth of 'The Wannabe Work At Home Mum'

The birth of 'The Wannabe Work At Home Mum' Lock Rss

Hi All,

Well it has been 4 weeks since the birth of my beautiful son Theodore (I also have a 16 month old, Annabelle) and I have come to the realisation that I no longer wish to work in a job that is meh and I'd really love the freedom to be a work at home mum.

And in the same thought, I realised that I would need to take control if I wanted to realise this dream. So, I have decided that I am going to try and start my own online business from scratch. With no experience, and no ideas (yet!)... I am still determined.

I have started a blog to detail my progress towards this goal of becoming a successful work at home mum (WAHM) and ontrepreneur (online entrepreneur). I thought I would share in case there are other mums/dads out there with similar dreams and goals who wanted to follow this journey.

I hope you can come along for the ride! http://wannabeworkathomemum.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Emma

Hi All,

Well it has been 4 weeks since the birth of my beautiful son Theodore (I also have a 16 month old, Annabelle) and I have come to the realisation that I no longer wish to work in a job that is meh and I'd really love the freedom to be a work at home mum.

And in the same thought, I realised that I would need to take control if I wanted to realise this dream. So, I have decided that I am going to try and start my own online business from scratch. With no experience, and no ideas (yet!)... I am still determined.

I have started a blog to detail my progress towards this goal of becoming a successful work at home mum (WAHM) and ontrepreneur (online entrepreneur). I thought I would share in case there are other mums/dads out there with similar dreams and goals who wanted to follow this journey.

I hope you can come along for the ride! http://wannabeworkathomemum.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Emma

Wow!!! Good luck with it all!!!! I'll keep reading your blog to see how it goes for you.
Thanks Mum2threesweets! I hope you enjoy following along. grin

Good luck Emma...I have read your blog and its great. I'm in the same boat would love to do something from home but not sure what. Doesnt help that we are travelling for DP's job so makes it even more difficult for me!

Will be following your journey..good luck!

My little girl is growing up!

Hi I love this idea of yours! If only it were that simple aye?
Check out my blog
mydomesticblissblog.blogspot.com
all about trying to find that elusive domestic bliss we all hope for!
Emma I think you're blog is great! Very informative, yet entertaining! You should write a book... One things at a time, I know! wink
Hi again smile

Mydomesticbliss - I love the name of your blog and the piccy matches it perfectly smile. I am so sleep deprived at the moment, I am sure that you could be describing me when you talk about that mum with bags under the eyes and pallid skin. ha! (actually I blogged about my wrinkles this week. heheh).

Mumtothreesweeties - thanks for the compliments smile (Us mummys can always use a nice compliment can't we?) Are you signed up as one of the followers? I cannot believe how much I am already 25 days into the blogging journey... it feels like I have been working towards this goal for ages. smile LOL - unfortunately my crazy busy life and blogging means that I run out of time to get to this forum as often as I would like.

Sign in to follow this topic