Huggies Forum

Recipes Lock Rss

Hi there,
Has been ages since ive been able to get on here and have a look, you sure have got some great recipes floating around now. Have written most of them down to try.

Sorry have nothing to add myself at the moment, have been back at work 4 mornings a week and totally slacked off cooking but am going to aim to get stuck back into it again.

Ella's proving to be a fussy one at the moment, wont eat anything lumpy off a spoon but will hook into it if i put it on her highchair tray... strange, only prob with this is i dont know that she's actually eating much of it or just having fun throwing it all over the place...

Am planning to make some little meatballs today for her so fingers crossed!!!

Bel

Belinda, WA, lovely baby girl

Baby Shortbread

Ingredients
225g butter
125g icing sugar
125g corn flour
130g plain flour, sifted
1/2-cup pureed apple and 1/2-cup baby muesli (e.g heinz)

Cream butter and sugar well. Add sifted flour and corn flour. Divide mixture into 2 equal portions. Add apple to one portion and muesli to the other portion. Knead well and roll out about 1cm thick. Cut into fingers. Place on a greased tray. Bake 30 minutes at 150oC.
Vegetable Squares - 12 months +

I cup cooked mixed vegetables (can be packet frozen vegies also)
1 cup corn kernels
1 cup self raising flour
2 eggs
1 cup grated cheese
1/2 finely chopped onion
1/2 cup prepared formula/cows milk/breast milk

Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Spoon into lightly greased slice tray. Cook at 190oC for about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tray and when cold cut into squares.
Sign in to follow this topic