Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Whats your KIDS fave easy meal??/ Lock Rss

The kids are eating toasted ham and cheese sangas and tinned spag for tea tonight as we have had visitors and they are tired.....

their other fave is Fish fingers, baked beans and scrambled eggs......

What do your kids like?

The kids are eating toasted ham and cheese sangas and tinned spag for tea tonight as we have had visitors and they are tired.....

What do your kids like?

My two love Mac and Cheese, I throw in a can of Tuna and they can't eat it quick enough !!

The absolute easiest would be spagetti. Not tinned stuff mind you, just plain boring old spagetti, chuck it in a pot, boil it for a while and she's a happy camper LOL

The next easiest and one which has at least a few food groups involved is Fish fingers and salad (salad being carrot, cucumber and avocado generally)

The kraft packs of Nacho Mac & Cheese. That or tomatoe sauce, cheese and mushroom toasted sandwiches or scrambled eggs with corn!

My kids fave cheaty dinner is those frozen chicken kiev thingoes, with salad and chips. Or chicken strips in wraps with salad and ranch sauce smile
Spaghetti Bol, i find it easy to whip up.
Are we also talking about McDonalds, hehe. Every time we ask DS what he would like for dinner its chippies and nuggets.
Pasta Bakes he loves too.
At the moment my kids easy fave is BBQ chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, cheese and sauce or mayo wrapped in a wholemeal lavash bread and pressed in the sandwich press! I love it too! Sometimes we use the instant falafel mix from the supermarket for an alternative. Scrambled eggs is always a winner!
DD's a huge fan of 'scrangled eggs' so if I'm having a lazy mummy moment, that's what they'll get for dinner.
I love Kraft Macaroni Cheese - so do the kids, so that's always a go too.

DD used to absolutely love Butter Chicken, but I think she's gone off it a little bit. Lately she's been really good with eating her dinner.
DS is a little fusspot... most nights he'll only eat if I feed him.
I don't know that he ate much at all tonight - they had fish fingers and wedges..

Our kids love baked beans and fish fingers too, along with macaroni cheese (i use the continental packet one and add in a jar or two of pureed veg) or spaghetti bolognaise - its ready in 1/2 hour and always goes down a treat. I can do a really quick tuna mornay too that's only 1/2 a sauteed onion, small tin of tuna, tin of creamed corn and 1/2 cup grated cheese - add to some cooked pasta and they love it.
There is only 1 meal that all 3 of my kids love... and thats Chicken nuggets... so if I cant be bothered cooking seperate meals for everyone thats what they get.

Mine love fresh tortellini with a tomato based pasta sauce that we make, all up takes 5 -10 mins for the whole meal to be cooked and they all love it.

What do your kids like?

Sausages and Mac 'n' Cheese....horrible plastic tasting stuff but they love it and ask for it when given the choice,lol.

Oh and tonight we had toasted vegemite and cheese wraps for dinner...well the kids did!
Sign in to follow this topic