Huggies Forum

Smashed spuds...... QUICK Rss

How do I make them??? Do they take long????

I have put the spuds on the boil to make mash but have heard about Smashed potatos.... can someone help?

How do I make them??? Do they take long????

I have put the spuds on the boil to make mash but have heard about Smashed potatos.... can someone help?

After they've boiled, smash them on an oven tray with a fork or I use the back of a spoon. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and season. Bake till crispy

After they've boiled, smash them on an oven tray with a fork or I use the back of a spoon. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and season. Bake till crispy

that's exactly how i make them too! soo yummo!

oooh that sounds yum...might do that next time i have spuds!

Oooh- they are SOOOOOOOOOO good! I've been inspired!

I zap the potatoes in the microwave to par cook rather than boiling.

This is the recipe I use...

http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/Garlic-Smashed-Potatoes-L1699.html
thanks ladies, I did read the 1st two repilies before making them, but didn't have time to reply....... used a littl oil and some vegeta and they were beautiful.... Dee they sound great will def try that recipe as well, thanks for that!!!
i just made mine for the 1st time but put a bit of balsamic vinear on mine yummo and if i had some bacon....everything is better with bacon

i just made mine for the 1st time but put a bit of balsamic vinear on mine yummo and if i had some bacon....everything is better with bacon

You would be jealous then- I just had smashed potatoes with bacon and cheese mixed in!

You would be jealous then- I just had smashed potatoes with bacon and cheese mixed in

yuuuuuum i had no cheese though but yuuum everyone has seconds of it all which is pretty good in my house

Sign in to follow this topic