Huggies Forum

ideas for Mince Lock Rss

Girls, I am not feeling too creative today.

What to do with mince for dinner tonight???

Not in the mood for bolog sauce, chow mein, sheppards pie, meatballs or patties (do not eat tacos or anything like that)

Any other ideas???

What about savoury mince in puff pastry triangles. Most of the time I just use a jar of pasta sauce/bolognes sauce instead of doing a savoury mince.
sheesh lol make a girl think lol

waht about savoury mince or stuffed potatoe's??

Leigha''s little men smile

What about savoury mince in puff pastry triangles. Most of the time I just use a jar of pasta sauce/bolognes sauce instead of doing a savoury mince.

or what she said lol lol

Ditto with above...What about a savoury mince? smile Fry some onion, cook mince, throw in some vegies, sauces, a little stock and let simmer gently till veg are cooked.
Serve with a bit of bread and butter...yummo! smile

Cevapi?
We make them without pork mince though. Just beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic. With vegies on the side or on a sandwich.

I might make them tomorrow night...

good idea for the savory mince. I forgot all about it.

I don't have any pastry sad otherwise I would do pasty slice smile

if you want to bulk up the savoury mince you can also just add some cooked rice to it smile

Meatloaf???
Well I ended up ringing DH asking him to get me some pastry on his way home so I can do pasty slice as we have not had this for AGES!! The filling is 95% done.

Thanks for all the ideas though.

**lovemy3kiddies** thanks for the puff pastry idea that inspired me smile

Stuffed zuchinis or capsicums, lasangne, homemade sausage rolls, spag and meatballs...?
Sign in to follow this topic