Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

dinner inspiration Lock Rss

so.... as the title says. i forgot to get meat out again! i'm hopeless. i can't defrost it in the microwave coz dp wont eat it that way, and he's home so he will know if i do, lol. dp doesnt want pasta or pancakes which are my ideas, and my toastie breville thing died a while ago (yet to replace it) so thats out too. so all my usual 'forgot to get meat out; dinner are no good to me so i have no idea. i do have about 150-200g bacon in the fridge tho.
I do quiche on the nights I forget meat. smile

so.... as the title says. i forgot to get meat out again! i'm hopeless. i can't defrost it in the microwave coz dp wont eat it that way, and he's home so he will know if i do, lol. dp doesnt want pasta or pancakes which are my ideas, and my toastie breville thing died a while ago (yet to replace it) so thats out too. so all my usual 'forgot to get meat out; dinner are no good to me so i have no idea. i do have about 150-200g bacon in the fridge tho.

Finely dice some bacon, add grated cheese and tomato sauce. Mix in a bowl
Toast one side of some slices of bread in the oven grill then butter the other side and spread the mix over it.
Put it back under the grill till cheese is melted well.
If u wanna get fancy chop some tomato's and capsium maybe onion either into slices or diced into the mix

Or

Vege frittas! Just grate zuccinni and other veges into a bowl so carrot, sweet potato onion any thing you like and finely chop the bacon in if u like. Then crack some eggs in and beat with a fork. You know you have enough egg if it looks like there is too much if that makes sense. I like to add sweet corn and capsicum with a little curry powder to mine. Sometimes cheese. Just spoon it into a frying pan and cook like pancakes. You can use any sauce u like to dip them in when cooked. I like greek yogurt with lemon juice on mine.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Wow some crafty mummas here... Id just do a quiche if i liked cheese lol but I dont tongue blerghhh to me!!

You don't have to put cheese in quiche if you don't like it!

You don't have to put cheese in quiche if you don't like it!

I guess i could put the cheese in after for others.... still i dunno if i would like it i am ohhh so picky tongue

Sign in to follow this topic