Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Recipes & Cooking Tips
  5. how do i make chicken spagetti for my 10mth old????

how do i make chicken spagetti for my 10mth old???? Rss

i am a terrible cook i would love every suggestion you can think of please

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

if all you people are such great cooks posting recipies . how hard can it be to get a reply.
even if you write gee, sorry i have no idea
thanks for nothing, now i know how meli felt

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi Chelby,
Sorry no one has bothered to reply to your post. Like you, I'm not a very good cook but I'll give anything a try.
Are you talking about chicken spaghetti bolognaise If so, all you need to do is cook some chicken mince add a can of tomatoes (the ones with the herbs already in them are best) a little brown sugar, a dash of red wine vinegar. Boil up some pasta. (Sorry I don't have exact measurements I usually just throw in what looks good at the time) Wack it on a plate and top it with some grated cheese. It's quick and easy and freezes really well.
Hope I've helped. Goodluck in the kitchen.
The thing I always remember when cooking is to keep the fire blanket close by....LOL
Cheers,
Lynette
I found the easiest way to make chicken spag is to buy a cooked chook from Coles/Woolies and then fry up some chopped onion and garlic, add a tin of crushed tomatoes - Heat through then break the chook up and heat it up with the sauce. You could always add tomato soup/paste - or throw in some mixed herbs - but I find this the easiest - then just add your boiled pasta.

You could also buy the continental pasta sauces/ the Dolmio - just heat the sauce and add the cooked chook - hey presto - DONE

Good Luck

Deb

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

Sign in to follow this topic