Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

unexpected surprise! Lock Rss

I have a 7 year old boy Blake, and a little girl, Tegan, born 20/08/04 who was quite sick and had surgeryat 13 days. SHe is fine now but we were so busy worrying about her I didn't think about myself. She was bottle fed because she was in the hospital for a little while. After a few months I started to think that I was putting a on a lot of weight. Then I started to feel some "fluttering." I decided to do a pregnancy test which came out positive. I then went to the doctor and had an ultrasound which determined I was already 24 weeks pregnant! What a shock, especially as we weren't planning on any more after the trouble with Tegan. Anyway, our baby was due 15th July 2005, making 11 months difference in the 2 bubs. As I had 2 previous Caesars was booked in for another on 4th July. My liitle angel couldn't wait though and was born happy and healthy on June 22nd 2005. I now have 2 little girls, 10months and 2 days apart in age. Miranda Claire is doing very well and had no problems after birth.

Wendy, Qld, DD 20/08/04, DD 22/06/05, DS 24/03/98

Congratulations on the birth of your wee girl. How has Blake and Tegan coped with it? Is Tegan better?

You are one busy mother.

My sister lost her little boy last nov (he was 5 months old) She found out in Febuary she was expecting due in October (another boy) They are so happy expecially after being told a couple of years ago that she wouldn't be able to have children.

They went to a shrink earlier this year to help with the grief who said that it was silly for them to have gotten pregnant again so quickly and if that they had asked her opinion she would have told them to wait for a while until they had moved on from their baby's death. My sister and her husband walked out.

We cant't wait for him to arrive.

Tineka, Mum to Hamish 3yrs, Abby 1yr & 1due 10/04

Congratulations! I have three that were born thirteen months apart, and they're friends already. I think in a way it's easier as the toddler was still simple to look after when they were born-no tantrums, couldn't talk, and a bottle or snack could fix any problem. She's going to be two and two months when the next one's born though, and i think that will be harder, although her having sisters means i'm not her only source of entertainment.
Did your pregnancy go really quickly because you didn't find out until so late? I've found out at five weeks all three times and geez it drags!

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, [email protected]/4/06

hi wendy

im dannii i have a 4 1/2 month old daughter and have just found out im pregnant again montana was born 24 june 05 and this bub will be due 30 june so there will be 12 months between them it was a huge shock to find that i m pregnant again but at the same time its great i always said i wanted my kids close together (lol) please tell me what its really gunna be like i love being a mum its great how do i tell people that i am preg again?

thanks hope all is going well for you and your three

dannii

danielle nsw dd 24/6/05, dd 26/7/06

hi there congrats on your little surprise!!! i was just wondering how did your pregnancy feel after having a ceasar so close together? did the cut hurt or was it painful when you got towards the end of your pregnancy? i had a ceasar 5 months ago and would love to fall pregnant within the year. im scared it will hurt though?
oh wow what a fantastic suprise im soo glad they are all happy and healthy

Hi,

Congraulations on her unexpected suprise (Wow Wow)Good luck!!
I didn't find my scar hurt anymore than after the other caesars. It actually hurt more after the second because she was in the special care nursery and I had to walk to see her all the time. But the next one 10 months later was fine. I am still numb along my scar now though 2 years later.

Wendy, Qld, DD 20/08/04, DD 22/06/05, DS 24/03/98

Sign in to follow this topic