Huggies Forum

Young Mummy Lock Rss

Hi,

I'm Christy (21),
I live in Sydney with my daughter Ella, (14/03/02).

Would like to get to know other young Mums.

My email address is [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Love Christy
Hi
I too are a young mum. I was 19 when I had my daughter who is now 4yrs old and my son, Lachlan was born 26.03.03
You can email me at
[email protected]
hi guys, im tracy. im a young mum too. im 17 and my son is 4 months old, he was born on th 13/7/03. and is GORGEOUS. i love him to bits. my email address is [email protected] if yopu wanna talk.
Tracy smile

Tracy, NZ Zachy and J

Hi Christy, bob and tracey,

I am 24 next month and have a 13 week old boy.. if you would like to email me feel free.. my email addy is [email protected] if you have msn you can add me on that and we can chat sometime.

talk soon

Mel, Briz, 3 children

Hi Christy,

My name is Michelle (31). I live in Sydney with my husband (31) and son Corey born 14th March 2003.

Anytime during the week you want to chat let me know.

[email protected] (work email so might take a while to get back to you.

Take care.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi there Christy. I'm 22 my son is 15 months old. Over the course of leaving school, getting into the workforce and then having a child, friends have become pretty thin on the ground, therefore the conversation I get is mostly baby talk, or colleagues all about who the bitch is of the office. So any conversation would be fantastic especially from another Young Mummy.

My Email is [email protected]
Hi Michelle,

22 In Sydney. 15 Month old son. My Name is Tammy and I would love to talk to other Mums about the kids or just general.

Email is [email protected]
Hi tracy.

My little man is only 2 days younger than your little boy
what did you name him? and what was his birth weight and length???

My little man is joshua he was 50cm long and 6 pound 8

Would be great to chat to you since are little ones are so close in age
My email is [email protected]

Mummy to Joshie 15/07/03 & Hannah Lily 26/02/06

Hey Christy, My daughter is Ella too. She is 7 months old and gorgeous of course! Don't you just love the name Ella! Anytime you want to chat or ask something my e-mail is [email protected] I'm no expert though! I just go with whatever my daughter wants!

Rachel, 20mth girl + 1 on the way

Hi Christy, Im not quite 21 I live inland (near Tamworth) with my two Steph 2 & Ben 8 months and their father. I would love someone my own age to chat with as I live in a small village and the most convo I get is from my mum or mum in law my defacto is 11 yrs older w/ older friends & Im kinda tired of sitting in on convos with the wives when Im really not welcome or becoming convenient babysitter.

My email is [email protected] I have msn too

Mikarla 21, NSW, girl 2yrs, boy 9 months

Hi Christy my name is Amanda I am 19 and have a 2year old son Enjay and a 7 month old daughter Ebony (mind you everyone calls her waa waa as this was all my son could say when she was born.
Would love 2 chat anytime my email is [email protected]

Amanda 2yr and 7mth

Hi Christy. i;m karlee, im 22 and have two boys. Jarrod is 20 months and Matthew is 8 months. I was 20 when i had Jarrod and 21 When I had matthew. If you want to chat email me [email protected]
Hope to hear from you

Karlee, WA, 1 & 2 yr old boys.

Sign in to follow this topic