Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Stories
  5. How did your child make you smile today?

How did your child make you smile today? Lock Rss

I was tickling my little guy tonight and he let out this huge snort! Bit of a family trait. It made him laugh more, so of course he would snort again! Very cute.
Jo
firstly when DD woke up she climbed into bed with me and said "I love you really" then she asked to have a bath and I said yeah she gave me a big hug and said "OH thanks mum" Like I had agreed to buy her a big lolly or something. Another thing she does on a daily basis is kiss my belly and say I love you little man! As I am 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy it is priceless. I love watching her everyday she either makes my heart melt with kisses or makes me crack up with funny things she says these times are precious.
I've recently had a messy break up with my boys father. I was crying while holding my 16 month old, he wiped the tears on my cheeks with his finger then hugged me so tight and patted my back. My little hero is too wise far to young.

My youngest sons cot is right next to my bed, when he wakes up in the morning he turns to look at me smiling with delite and kicks excitedly.

AKA- 2_little_monkeys or 2 little angels

My boys do lots of things to melt my heart everyday.

This morning I was sitting on the couch with DS# my knee chatting, when DS#1 came up and sat on the couch. He asked me if he could tell me what he wanted for breakfast, with that DS#2 flew forward toward DS#1 with arms spread and huge grin to cuddle his big brother. DS#1 matched DS#2's grin and said "I love you too, Lachie" and kissed him.

My boys prove to me every day that no one can ever imagine what it is like to be a parent until it happens to them. It is SO much more.

2010 is going to be AWESOME!!!

Sign in to follow this topic