Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Stories
  5. I've been waiting 7 years for this

I've been waiting 7 years for this Rss

YAY!!! So glad you could hear that smile Gives me goosebumps just reading it! can't wait till DD is old enough to say that to me.....

How lovely...brought a tear to my eye.

Happy Birthday to your son.smile
What a lovely story - nearly made me cry. What a moment to treasure smile

Awww that's so lovely. Happy Birthday to your boy!
Nawww that's so beautiful hun!! Well worth the wait smile
Hope u all had a lovely day for his bday xxxx

How brilliant! Well done to him. I hope he has a great birthday and you get many more "I Love You Mummy"s.
Hello there. How are you? How are you? I am so glad to read about your post. This is the moment we all wait. This is the time a mother visualizes when she is informed that she is pregnant. This is the ultimate gift and return of all the pains and sufferings we, as mothers go through for these bundles of joys. I am totally related with your happiness. I myself have 3 artificially conceived babies ye they love me so much. They are the only hope in my life. They are the reason I am living. I am so glad for you. Best wishes. Clair
Happy for you! smile
We have been waiting for over a decade. honestly. So I totally understand you.
it is only for our patients and inner strength that we could achieve what we had already.
We have been able to mee tour SM a month or so earlier than we were promised by our clinic - WCOB. And it was a miracle
Now, we are so close to our dreams come true. And we are loving it in Ukraine at the moment.
Great story!
Sign in to follow this topic