Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Pooh!!! Lock Rss

Hi everyone. I have a ghastly story to tell. The other day I put my #4 child, Kallen, down for an afternoon nap, and when he woke up, he was playing happily in his room so I decided to finish folding my washing. I went to get him about 10 minutes later. When I opened the door, the smell nearly knocked me down.
He had taken his nappy off and all I could see and smell was pooh! He had smeared it all down the back of the door, on the walls, the curtains, mashed it all through the carpet, toys, and of course, he was covered from head to toe!! Luckily my husband was home, so He put him in the shower while I tackled the room.
It took me about 2 hours to clean it all up. I had to use disinfectant, domestos on the walls, carpet spot cleaner, carpet freshener and air freshener. After Kallens shower, he still reeked of pooh, so I had to give him a dettol bath to get rid of the smell.
Suffice it to say, this was not a good day. Im wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It might make me feel a little more normal.

3 boys, 2 girls

hi there good to know im not the only one!
i had left the boys in the lounge playing with their nappies off due to nappie rash i wanted their little tushies to air out and went and got dinner started soon after Kade came in and after 2-3 min i thought hey rileys quiet so i went to check on him and lo and behold he had pooh every where ...on the window, window sill, couch, carpet, all over him self and worst of all in his hands and you guessed it in his mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I was nealy sick at the thought of him eating it needless to say he had a looonnnngggg bath and it took me ever so long to clean up especially wiht two little "helpers"lol
Hi,

My son has always hated poo. Had to move the nappy away if it had poo in it or he would have a fit. He did wee on someone yesterday, but that is a different story!
I have a friend whose daughter is an angel. Never does anything wrong. She rang me one morning to tell me she thought she was really lucky as her daughter (she thought) had slept in. When she went to check on her her daughter was in bed painting herself and her bed with poo! I laughed so hard. She said she just picked her up and put her in the bath and the smell was the hardest thing to get rid off. She thought it would make my day to tell me as Kieran was always up to mischief and her daughter was so easy. My cousins son really enjoys playing with his poo too! My daugter enjoys playing with her spew so I am not looking forward to the day she pulls her nappy off!

Sonia, NSW, Kieran 25/7/02, Holly 13/10/05

Thanks for the laugh, life looks so bright now. I've only ever had to put the nappy on backwards for my girl (the second) and hopefully the third will be an angel like the first.

M, QLD

Hi there Ladies

I know it must have been awful to find those suprises awaiting you in the morning

But...

Thank you so much for the laugh tongue and i will have to definately look out for when my DD figures out how to take off her nappy, luckily she is only 17months atm and hasn't ventured there yet

Although she is uncomfortable with a dirty nappy now so maybe wont be that long.

Thanks for the heads up ladies and i will now be partially prepared...(i hope)

Cheers!
Haleys_Mum

eìí? DD Haley 2 yrs old eìí?

Im sorry Trishwood, but that is the funniest thing i have heard in ages! I have tears from laughing so much.

For laughing, im sure Karma will get me with my daughter doing the same to me...

Thanks for the giggles!

Sign in to follow this topic