Huggies Forum

Losing Weight Lock Rss

Hi everyone, I had two girls in the space of 12 months and put on a total of 28 kgs between the two pregnancies. I was also 10kgs heavier than what I would have liked to have been when i fell pregnant the first time. I have lost a total of 39kgs in 13 months.

The biggest factor that saw me lose the weight quickly was doing some dancing excerise with the girls in the morning while watching the kids programs and I watched what I ate but the biggest factor was I substituted my lunch meal and made that my dinner. I ate a big heavy meal at lunch time and something light and small at dinner time. I lost 10 kilos in 3months by substituting my meals.

Anyway whatever you do to lose weight, good luck and all the best reaching your goals.

Danielle

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi all,
Before falling pregnant with my daughter I lost 30kgs on Weightwatchers in 5 1/2 mths. Iwas also going to the gym. My pregnancy was unplanned and during pregnancy and the first year after Maya's birth I put on 26 kgs. I started WW again in January this year and have so far lost 17kgs. I still have a lot more to lose yet, but I feel so much better about myself, and I can finally fit into my prebaby jeans! In fact, I can fit into jeans full stop, before I was too fat.
No kidding tho, from someone who has done the prebaby weightloss and postbaby weightloss, it is definitely harder to lose after having a baby!
Don't give up tho, it is hard, but it is so worth it, and I know I will be so much healthier and able to chase my daughter around. losing 17kgs has made me look and feel 100 times better smile
Good luck eveyone

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Sign in to follow this topic