Huggies Forum

wierd habits Lock Rss

Now that definately is wierd! LOL

I acually thought of a few more of my 'habits' earlier today but have forgotten them aleady! needless to say, it's not writing things down!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Hi all

thought of another one... I need to use 'matching' pieces of bread when making a sandwich. I hate it when hubby uses the slices out of order, or butters the wrong side so that it doesn't match perfectly! I know, crazy, but this one i blame my mother on!!!

Cya

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

mine is to do with my dvd's and video - they are in colour order, they range from left to right, white to black, i hate when my husband takes out a purple dvd, and puts it next to the yellow ones.

oh, and the toilet roll facing the wrong way. and my bathroom all the accessories and towls need to match, if you have out a pink towel then the floormats need to be pink, and the face washers . . etc - actually i never really realised how anal i was about that.

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

one of mine is socks.
Iam sure that there is a left sock and a right sock.
Once i have worn a new pair of socks and the big toe mark is worn in, then from then on there is a left sock and right sock and if they are not put on the right foot they just dont feel right.

Jane, SA, 5Wk baby boy

hi ladies! i have a few of these habits too.
you know the clothes airer racks? i have an order i put clothes on it in. socks and knickers on the bottom, pants on the end then t shirts etc etc. i hate it when they are wrong and have to correct them.
when i am in the shower i have to wash things in a certain order. top to bottom, people tell me it's never even occurred to them to wash things in regular order, it just makes sense to me!
hair in the shower really annoys me too, i lived with a guy from india briefly and he left little black curly hairs everywhere in there. the soap was furry! i started cleaning the shower before using it and having my own private soap stash after day one!
our hanging cutlery rack has an order too, little spoons, big spoons, forks then knives. it really bugs me if it's done wrong.
just a few of my little habits!

cheers,

mel

mel, ella jasmine 13/06/04 & benjamin tyler 6/8/06

Well I am in there too, although some of mine are OCD. I have to use matching coloured pegs when hanging up washing, sometimes its so bad that I have to match the peg with the colour of the clothing. I cant stand to watch someone else hang up washing and using odd coloured pegs, my hubby is always teasing me about it. Its funny you know when I was pregnant it didnt seem to bother me too much and I could actually use odd pegs. I also like to hang out clothes inside out so they dont fade and they last longer, especially my babies clothes. I also stack clothes in my drawers or hang them up in the closet in colours. I am also fussy with dishes, babies dishes have to be washed first. Gee what else, I am sure there are plenty, just cant think of them off the top of my head.

2girls plus one

i have the peg one too, although i dont match with them with the clothes just use the same colours.
i always wash baby dishes first too, so that they are the cleanest!

mel, ella jasmine 13/06/04 & benjamin tyler 6/8/06

hahahaa this peg thing is funny...

I do it in colours of rugby league teams!!!

blue and yellow for the eels

red and white for the dragons

green and yellow for the australian team

white and blue for bulldogs

I know its stupid but have been doing it for years!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

It's funny to see we all have most of the same habits..lol.. I have most of the ones mentioned the biggest one is the socks though they have to be on the right foot. I should be happy that my partner tries to help with cleaning but is never done the way i would do it so find myself redoing the cleaning anyway.. This isnt a habit but one of my very worst pet hates is when someone leaves soad suds in the sink. I cant stand to see that.

mum to Jacob 22/3/04 Liam 5/2/05

I too have to have the toilet paper facing out. I change it when I am at other peoples places if it is not the correct way. I hang my cloths out in a special order. Socks have to paired up, undies bras and socks are the only things that can hang on the first two rows of the line. I don't care about the pegs, but my mum does. My towels have to all match when hanging in the bathroom and the towels have to be folded the correct way to hang on the towel rack. For some reason my husband can never get that one right. I am fussy with my son clothes, he has to be matching and in nice clothes if leaving the house even if it is only to get the paper.
I guess weird habits are the little things that make us, us. Without them we would be boring.

URL=http://blingee.com/blingee/view/62304287-Sien

Sign in to follow this topic