Huggies Forum

that's life Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
Just wondering does any of you buy that's life or take 5 magazine?
I love reading them, especially when my kids are in bed and also love doing the puzzles.
It's nice to sit down and relax and have a good read.

mother of two vic

I buy that's life every week and take 5 every now and then. I love to read it at night and sometimes read it to get my daughter to sleep.

Hi There,

I love buying Take 5 and That's Life! I buy it every week and sometimes can't wait until Wednesday is here. I enter the competitions too but haven't really won anything exciting just some Take 5 phone cards. Do you enter the comps? I think they are great when yo have time to yourself as well, but sometimes I just can't put them down until I finish either doing the puzzles or reading them.

Hope to talk soon.....

Katrina,Vic,

hi everyone

I also love to read That's life and take 5 . I read it from cover to cover every week there is some great stories in them .

kylie mum of chloe

I buy them too. Sorry ladies but im definatly going to win the 2 cars and $50,000 on offer in thats life!!! LOL.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hi Sam,

Have you ever won anything from either mag? It would be great to win something really exciting like a car or cash, hopefully that day will come for one of us soon.

Katrina,Vic,

No, ive never won anything. but thats probably cause 9 times out of 10 i forget to post the entry, so i cant really complain, can i? Ha ha.

Same as me i do all the puzzles. I fill out all the puzzles. I put it in the envelope and write the adress and put it in my bag to post next time i m out.

Well I never do!

~

Maybe we should start a little challange between us. like who can be the first person to win a holiday or car, etc. Positive thinking may result in a great prize for one of us!! We can also use this thread if anyone needs help with the puzzles. What do you think?

Definitely buy the mags, not always but most of the time. Always read them cover to cover on the first day and puzzels I really only do for the comps hoping to win (instead of buying those elusive lotto tickets).
I have won a hat pen and recipe book (all in one prize) from Take 5 apparently it was supposed to have been oven mittens or something but they ran out! So yeah that kind of spurred me on to buy more often smile It's great how it just turns up in the mail as a complete surprise!

Kristina, Mum of James 3yrs & Matilda 14 months

Hi Sam,

I think that's a great idea with the challange, I'll be in it! Hopefully one of us can win something worth a bit. Also I think it's a great idea about the helping each other bit as well.

You can count me in!!!!!!

Katrina,Vic,

Hi there,

I buy both That's Life & Take 5. I like to put it beside the coach and do the puzzles when I sit down for a break.

I have won 2 prizes from That's life. One was only a few months after I started entering (a Toddlers bike) and the other was early this year ($35).

I have never really won anything else in my life, so was delighted to get these. I'd love to win something big though!! smile

Linda - mum to Riley 13.04.04 (#2 Due 29.12.05)

Sign in to follow this topic