1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Stories
  5. Any1's baby born on or around 14th March 2003

Any1's baby born on or around 14th March 2003 Rss

Hi Everyone,
I also am new here
Would be nice to talk to other mums whos babies were born on or around March 14th
Luv to chat
Michelle

smile

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Hi there,

My second daughter was born on 11 March 2003. She was born 2 weeks early at 3.05am 7lb 5oz or 3330gms.

how many children do you have?

QLD DD 2/02 DD 3/03 DD 2/05 Jack 23/3/07

Hi girlymum,

Corey is our 1st baby.

He was born 2 weeks late and weighed 8pd 13 or 4.02kg at 9.16pm.

hi girls,

i have twin boys julian & jamison born 3 weeks early on the 29th of march 2003 julian was 5 pd 8 & jamison was 7 pd 2, now 9 & 10 kgs.

Tanya, had 3 boys under 26 months

Hi Michelle,

So do you think you will have anymore children after corey?

Is he walking yet. Ellen has just got her first teeth but got 5 of them at once and has just started walking even though she has been crawling since 8 months old.

I would love to know if boys are similar to girls. I don't have a boy and would like to know if they do similar things or not.

Hi Girlymum,

We will probably have another one, but wait until Corey is 3.

He isn't walking at yet, but I don't think he will be far off & is walking around everything & this week has started to stand up on his own. He has tried to take a couple of steps but still a little bit shaky.

Corey got his 1st 2 teeth at 51/2months. He now has 8 teeth and I think more might be coming.

hi michelle,

i was born on the 14th of march! but not in 2003!!!!
but i did have a baby girl on 9th feb 2003, she was born 3 weeks early at 4.55 am and weighed 7 pd 1 (3210 gm). her name is sapphire and she has only 5 teeth. she could walk if she wanted to but she is so stubborn.
would love to hear from you.

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Hi Michelle,

Well if Corey is standing up on his own and tried to take a few steps, give him a week or two and he will be off everywhere. Then the fun begins all over again.

Wow, Corey got teeth early. I guess that helped with the solid foods though.

Well I have two girls and Ellen (the March baby) likes to scream at the top of her lungs when she is excited or annoyed. So pretty much all day everyday.

They are great play mates though and Corey will be great help to you when you have the next baby.

Hope to talk to you soon. Take Care

Sign in to follow this topic